L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Sexually frustrated with wife

Jcole8282

Greenlighter
What's up guys. My wife and I have been together for 5 years. For the most part starting out sex was regular and ok. Here in the past few years it has become almost unbearable to me. And if I ask or question her about an argument is usually the result. It can be months (1-3) that we go without having intercourse. I have a really high sex drive...not anything extreme...I just enjoy it...all aspects of it...and am really attracted to my wife. I don't really know what the problem is. She says she is attracted to me...there are days she calls me sexy hot and all that but when it comes down to it it's hard to believe any of it when it seems like she is only interested in an emotional relationship. About 3 months ago we had a bout of 10 days where everything was amazing. I actually talked to her about me thinking it would be hot for her to be with another man. We found someone...she went and got banged by another guy...she seemed to enjoy it as did I from seeing the pics. It seemed like that lit a fire in her and we were banging like crazy.. she was giving me blowjobs(which are insanely rare occasions)...talking about being with other men even more ..telling me she is attracted to females....like all the things I ever hoped she would say/do as far as a physical relationship then about 2 weeks into that boom....right back to where we were and still are. I'm to the point of going crazy....she constantly pleads with me to not cheat on her or find someone else...(which I have no want or need to do that at all and have no idea why she thinks that). What the hell is going on?????

I think she just feels like she cheated and is feeling insecure. Just reassure her that she's ok. And bang the freak out of her. lmao.