• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Sexual Poll - Can you bust a nut on Suboxone?

Can you orgasm on subutex/subs?

• Yes

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • No

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • On methadone - yes

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • On methadone - no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

OpiateKiller

Bluelighter
Just curious i only can if im having sex, my Dose is under 4 mg or I wait 24 hours since dosing which sucks.

I’ve had plenty of sex on buprenorphine. In fact it’s the only opiate that doesn’t much get in the way of that, compared to others. My highest dose though has been 6mg, so could be dosage related.

-GC

Whilst I wish you many hours of penis pleasure and hope that all your cums.....( I mean dreams ) come true...........I have to move this over to Drug Culture.

It's also SLR material but think DC is the better fit.

BDD > DC

You can orgasm on even massive doses of narcotics but it takes alot of work.

When i was on 380mg/day of methadone it was difficult but possible. I feel bad for my girlfriend then, especially with regard to blowjobs etc. But compared to methadone, buprenorphine is far less of an offender in this regard.

And in general, with some exceptions, I've personally found that most women can't handle very vigorous and sustained penetrative sexual activity for more than 20-30 minutes. I mean they definitely can and do handle it past that point but they don't seem to particularly enjoy after a while, unless they are on stimulants or other drugs. So if you are on heavy doses of narcotics it is easy to push the boundaries here. It can eventually get pretty frustrating for both involved.

But I have exploited this effect on occasion using tianeptine to delay orgasm. While i generally pride myself in my ability to not nut prematurely and stay in the game for as long as is necessary, I once was dating this black girl who was so skilled and rhythmic in the way she moved around during sex (and also had incredible "grip" down there, maybe thats too much information) that I would sometimes take tianeptine before to take the sensation down a notch. If she was my girlfriend back when I was on 380mg of methadone I bet it wouldn't have been as much of a problem 🤣

I had total anorgasmia on just 4mg buprenorphine. Less so on methadone, paradoxically. Also had some difficulties peeing. But I was also on pregabalin and venlafaxine so interactions are possible. All opioids do downregulate testosterone production as well which might be the cause.

You can orgasm on even massive doses of narcotics but it takes alot of work.

When i was on 380mg/day of methadone it was difficult but possible. I feel bad for my girlfriend then, especially with regard to blowjobs etc. But compared to methadone, buprenorphine is far less of an offender in this regard.

And in general, with some exceptions, I've personally found that most women can't handle very vigorous and sustained penetrative sexual activity for more than 20-30 minutes. I mean they definitely can and do handle it past that point but they don't seem to particularly enjoy after a while, unless they are on stimulants or other drugs. So if you are on heavy doses of narcotics it is easy to push the boundaries here. It can eventually get pretty frustrating for both involved.

But I have exploited this effect on occasion using tianeptine to delay orgasm. While i generally pride myself in my ability to not nut prematurely and stay in the game for as long as is necessary, I once was dating this black girl who was so skilled and rhythmic in the way she moved around during sex (and also had incredible "grip" down there, maybe thats too much information) that I would sometimes take tianeptine before to take the sensation down a notch. If she was my girlfriend back when I was on 380mg of methadone I bet it wouldn't have been as much of a problem

Yes my ex girlfriend would get very angry of hearing “im almost there im almost there” for 30 minutes straight.

Girls complain when sex is too short and complain when sex is too long, it’s a compliment if you cum fast but they’re disappointed you cum fast.

Women are never happy 😄

Yeah, I could bust a nut in 15 minutes after shooting 2mg + 2mg earlier. I think I have the opposite of erectile dysfunction as I sometimes had 30min long erections on bupre.

I’ve noticed I’ve been getting a lot of random boners since starting Bupe and it’s not even like I’m horny but interesting

as a female, opiates made me cum quicker and enjoyed longer lasting sex. Never had a guy never cum except maybe if he had coke dick and couldn’t keep it up.

I can’t remember how heroin impacted my sex drive, as a woman. It’s been a long time since I’ve had either that or pills. Kratom makes me horny, lol. But yeah it can be slightly, and I do mean SLIGHTLY, harder to cum

Yes my ex girlfriend would get very angry of hearing “im almost there im almost there” for 30 minutes straight.

Girls complain when sex is too short and complain when sex is too long, it’s a compliment if you cum fast but they’re disappointed you cum fast.

Women are never happy 😄
Well there's a golden mean to sex. You don't usually wanna finish when you've hardly started, but on the other hand if things go on for too long you either get sore or numb and it also gets too much like hard work...

And usually on opiates it's the latter and I don't find that fun.

Interesting... I found myself that when I was on Suboxone (with H) I could fuck for hours, had real staying power! But then I have noticed when I swap it with Methadone, its like Ive done a complete U-turn & gone exact opposite, to point where its like Im 14yo virgin again & have almost gone to blow & Ive barely got the bell-end in?!!

Nikka please. That pussy be dripping semen when Im done even straight away after a 2mg shot of bupre. Same with methadone. If that cat is any hot the cock will stand like a money laundry business, for hours.

7 hours is my maximum on speed + subutex + 3 other substances.

Is it work taking methadone while being on subs 2 years. Trying to catch a buzz. And maybe it will give me the dope d. Or I'll have to let you pound my wife. Cuz the subs don't work like that for me anymore