L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Sexual Perversions/Fantasies

JJMalo123

Greenlighter
I've been seeing a girl for a while now who I love dearly and she is the best sex I've ever had, partly due to the fact that we communicate openly about what turns us on sexually and are willing to oblige each other for the sake of pleasing each other. I've had several discussions with her about how I realize some of the things that turn me on are perverted and the only way I can truly achieve pleasure from them is if I know she is 100% okay with it and willing to do them for me/with me. Otherwise I don't even want to do it. If there was any indication that she didn't want to do it, not only would I not get pleasure from it, I would feel perverted and embarrassed for even bringing it up. Well, as it turns out, I just found out that all these sexual secrets that I thought I had shared with her in confidence--she has told every one of them to her friend/friends. These fantasies of mine that I thought were just between me and her, these taboo perversions that I would feel embarrassed to reveal to anyone other than her, are now common knowledge amongst her circle of friends. Now, not only does this make me not want to do these things, it makes me hesitant to continue to be open with her from this point forward, afraid of what she might be telling people about what I thought was 100% private.

Any advice on this situation would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Without telling us what these things you call perversions are, there's only so much I can contribute. Because there are a very wide variety of sexual behaviors ranging from very common to extremely rare. Some people think a bit of light bondage is totally normal. Others would view it as extremely out of bounds. That said, was sharing your secret wrong? First thing, did you make it clear to her that you wanted this kept private. IF not, then it was your mistake. If you DID, however, she should apologize. You should keep in mind though, that women are very rarely going to keep things from their closest female friends.

yeah tell us what they are

they could be very minor things u think are big or they could be really bad like "i get turned on by watching things die"

so really we need more insight

once you tell anyone other than yourself it is no longer a secret