Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Sexual Feelings on MDMA

Ellie123

Greenlighter
Hey guys,

So a few weeks ago I went to a rave with friends and we all took very good mdma. For a friend of mine it was only her second time on the drug so naturally she got pretty high. About an hour into her roll she started getting very touchy and sexual with me. For example, she kept trying to kiss me and wouldn't take no for an answer (I felt guilty because she was far higher than me). She also kept bringing up us getting together and how she thought it could work and how she wanted to sleep with me. She also kept asking if I'd remember this the next day and was disappointed when I suggested not. She also kept bringing up a 'secret' she needed to tell me but I never got round to hearing it.

Now I'm wondering whether this was just the ecstasy making her act like that, or whether she feels like that when sober too. She's never done anything to suggest liking me before hmm

Any thoughts? Have you ever acted like that on md?

Perhaps she's a lesbian in the closet. MDMA makes you very open to who you are and your feelings. I become more touchy with guys, but I never confess feelings or anything like that. So while it is just the drug, it could be bringing out who she really is deep down. Talk to her about it.

Well MDMA does break down those social barriers so it tends to make it much easier for people to express their real feelings, so most likely she does have these feelings twoards you. but it can also magnify them, so maybe not quite to the extent as she was acting that night, but theres definitley some truth to it.

The ecstasy high makes you feel like inhibitions are ridiculous, which in a way they are.
Your friend expressed her innermost feelings to you probably.
Be kind to her but don't lead her on.

There could be some truth in it, but it doesn't have to.
Many people I've seen rolling were just out of their minds and would do any random shit they would think of... like hugging that homeless guy over there. They would do it out of stupidity/fake empathy and the next day they would regret it.

Some people reveal their true personality on Mdma... but some other are just fake and hypocrite on Ecstasy.

You could never know for sure until you asked her what her feelings towards you are in a sober state.
Maybe you should just ask her as some sort of hoax and while you're at it, you could ask her what 'secret' she desperately wanted to tell you while she was rolling :)

she was just high on methylenedioxymethampphetamine duh