L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

sexual fantasy

S

sexualconfusion

I have this sexual fantasy. I can't get it out of my head.

I am a guy and I have an on off relationship with two transsexual women. I enjoy to be fucked in the assessment however I don't identify as gay in the sense that I don't find men attractive.

One of my favourite parts of the sexual encounter is when my assignment is full of lube and nicely stretched, her cock slides in and out effortlessly. She (one of the girls - my favourite) calls my asshole my pussy.
I have talked with her while fucking fantasising about getting my dick changed to a pussy. The fact that I would be walking around looking like normal but really what nobody knows is I have a pussy really turns me on.
Just the thought of it makes me instantly hard.
I would nearly go through with it if I found a doctor willing to go through with the operation.
Neither of these girls are girlfriend material. However the thought that I would be completely reliant on this one girl to fuck me feeds into the fantasy. Maybe I am naturally submissive.

Can anyone relate to this? What does it mean? I enjoy having a pens but I would love to know what it feels like to be fucked in my pussy by a girl with a dick.

I've always been curious but not to the point of getting an operation. I don't know if they'll be able to emulate the exact feeling of having a pussy but some of them do look real enough for the rippin and the tearin.