• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Sexual dysfunction using baking soda with dexamphetamine

As far as folks with upset stomach, one thing that, depending on the cause, is often effective, are the various cola drinks, and the clear ones like Sprite, Slice, 7-Up and others help -- it can be the combination of the phosphoric acid, any citric acid too, the carbonated water, the various ingredients to buffer so that it is not too acidic, and there is citrus juice in just about all of them . . . Coca-Cola has, inter alia, lime juice, vanilla, coriander, extract of coca leaves with all but maybe a few parts per billion of the C-Jam taken out, and the caffeine . . . they all were invented as medicines back in the day and a lot of doctors remember this, to recommend a stomachache and/or nausea cure which is more innocuous than Compazine or the other stronger stuff which is needed in more extreme cases. Cherry and vanilla syrups help too, and if I am not mistaken as manufacturers know well, and something somewhat similar to Cherry Coke was in the US Pharmacopoeia, Österreichisches Arzneibuch, Schweizerischen Pharmakopöe and so forth at one point or another . . . and do folks remember when the Coca-Cola seriously stepped on their dick in 1986 or so getting rid of the Decocainised Coca Leaf Extract for political reasons? I think New Coke was still on the market until 1990 in places where they also throw folks in the calaboose for poppy-seed bagels, like to lop off heads, think the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion is big time investigative journalism so it is in the newspaper serialised every four months or so, and they sew girls' snatch shut and other such things . . .

Last edited:
@Nicomorphinist Information Overload lool Cheers mate...
just one thing...fooling about with the stomach's PH, if one did this regularly - don't you think that might have unhealthy consequences?

@Nicomorphinist Information Overload lool Cheers mate...
just one thing...fooling about with the stomach's PH, if one did this regularly - don't you think that might have unhealthy consequences?

I am thinking that, for example, playing with stomach pH as a way to help out amphetamines often enough to cause stomach problems would first probably entail so much amphetamine intake that CNS trouble may supervene first.

The other GI issue with amphetamines is that some people have so much appetite suppression that their stomach is empty all the time, which can have various untoward effects.

Generally speaking, I know of folks who are on regular regimens of something to deacidify the stomach if there is too much acid being produced, there are actual erosions and ulcers in the stomach, and especially if it splashes up into the oesophagus, and the preferred method actually is usually using omeprazole and drugs which reduce acid production before it happens, whereas antacids like bicarbonate and Tums are generally for sour stomach and if that is happening a lot, then it is time to see the doctor to see if the omeprazole or something like that may help.

A third category of things like this are things like Pepto-Bismol, for nausea, stomach upset, or diarrhoea for any number of causes and not really a direct replacement for either of the above two.

I know that if people take antacids too much, there can be rebound, there can be up or downregulation by the digestive tract which can complicate lots of things, and of course, a higher than normal stomach acid pH can interfere with processing of food and drugs . . . also, parts of the small intestine and are neutral to alkaline in a lot of cases so there one could throw that off too I would be inclined to think . . .

There is the possibility of excessively alkaline stomach or duodenum contents irritating the linings -- there were times when I would not eat for long periods because of nausea from changes in narcotic doses, which I am sure can happen with amphetamines too, and if it reached the point where my stomach had bile in it too, which if one vomits up is yellow and then oxidises to grass green over 10 to 15 seconds or so, bile is anti-microbial, it does a lot if digestion, but in the stomach, its alkaline nature can lead to irritation, and to stop it I actually had to drink lemon juice and vinegar.

On the other hand, there are reasons why people may not make enough bile for their intestines to do their job -- bile salts and other preparations can be prescribed in these cases.

@Nicomorphinist I appreciate your informative reply. Thank you.
The average drug user, who may not be so well informed about the why or how...the guy (for example) who simply takes some baking soda because he's heard about how this will prolong the effects - do you think he will really notice an obvious difference?
I am the average drug user and I read that if you take tums before smoking methamphetamine then you will have noticeable effects and I do. I am just wondering if it is a placebo or if it lowers my body's overall ph and allows the methamphetamine to pass through my BBB more easily.

Then I hear all these tales from folks who like Party & Play and going at it, even in Daisy Chains, for 12 hours or more . . . I do know there are different levels of circulatory effects of amphetamine, dextroamphetamine, methamphetamine, dextromethamphetamine and so forth, much of the reason they were originally approved for different things.

Lol. It's also called PnP (Not to be confused with the Philipino National Police), and it is exactly as you describe.

Lol. It's also called PnP (Not to be confused with the Philipino National Police), and it is exactly as you describe.

That's exactly the way Windows 98, NT and some others abbreviate Plug & Play too, so one could have their machine tell them that it found a PnP monitor for instance . . .

"Good evening and thank you for calling Microsoft. How may I be of assistance"
-- AHhhhhhhh! My computer shows me nothing but pr0n now what did you people do
"What exactly do you have on the screen now?"
-- Butt, butt, butt, butt bbbb.b.b.b.b Butt fuckin'~! at 300 km/h
"Does the present a problem?"
--Well only because I cannot get to an Excel worksheet I am supposed to show to my boss in 90 minutes . . .