• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Sex with good friend's girlfriend (with permission) ?

Like others said, do it only if you're convinced you'll be perfectly fine having sex with the girl (and you think you'll enjoy it). I found that thinking "wtf am I doing here?" while having sex with someone is quite disturbing and results in a meh experience (maybe for both the parties involved).
I agree with some of the points Lysis made (the girl rolling eyes, etc), but it is hard to infer mind states of a third person while reading a post on the interweb, so I don't know. Do what you feel most confortable doing.

Been there, done that. Twice.
It worked out fine once, we're still friends (tho they arent together anymore).
One other time it didnt work out so well, was quite awkward & we're no longer friends. It didnt bother me at all, my friend was the one who had the problem.

I think it depends on the individual. If this fella has already shared his girl with others, I dont see a problem and would tear it up if I were I in your shoes.

The situation has reached closure. It ended in a negative way, but unfortunately not in the predictable way that allowed me to benefit beforehand. To summarize, a close friend's really hot girlfriend (of over 5 years) wanted to hook up with me (with his permission), and I had to make a decision to do her or not. Read my first post for more info.

So here's what happened. She began flirting with me verbally and physically, and the boyfriend dropped several hints that he's okay with it. The boyfriend admitted that she already hooked up with another mutual friend (that I met recently, wasn't close with). I was on the fence, because maybe a negative vibe would arise in the future if I did her, but eventually I decided I wanted to because they are both open minded enough that it probably wouldn't be a problem.

So now I just wait for the opportunity. There were a couple times where she was being seductive, changing into skimpy clothing and sitting real close to me, giving hints to her boyfriend to leave the room but he didn't oblige. (Before, I was worried that this may have just been a cuckold fetish of the boyfriend that the girl agreed to reluctantly, but this event told me that it was the girl that genuinely wanted me, but now it's clear the boyfriend wanted control over when it would happen).

So fast-forward to a small party at their house where everyone was drinking except me and the girl (neither of us are big drinkers). There were a few other people, including the other guy she did already. The boyfriend got pretty drunk and relaxed, and was making it obvious to me that I would get an opening that night. And I did. At one point, the girl signaled me (in front of everyone) to follow her into another room, and the boyfriend told me to have fun (he stayed in the other room half asleep from alcohol).

I followed, sat next to her, flirted for a bit to ease into it. Here's where things get shitty. The other guy (the one she already did) pops into the room, and lays down in front of us to watch TV. After about 5 minutes, the girl and I take turns trying to get him out like telling him there is a TV in the other room, etc, multiple times. He fucking ignores us every single time (doesn't even turn his head). Eventually the girl got angry. She said to me "he's not gonna leave" then stormed out of the room and went to bed. I sat there for a few minutes to process what just happened, with this jealous prick still laying there, neither of us saying a word, then I went home pissed.

I was going to hook up with the hottest girl I'm ever going to have a chance with, and I get cock-blocked by a guy who already did her!!! Not only was I furious at this circumstance, but I was now on a mission to find out what the fuck his motive was that would encourage such a pussy move.

It gets more interesting now. So I talk to another mutual friend about what happened, and I was informed that when she hooked up with the guy, it was actually a threesome with the BF, at the request of the BF. She wasn't into him, she just did it to satisfy the BF's threesome fetish. After the threesome, I guess the guy wasn't satisfied (wanted her for himself), so he tried getting her to hook up with him alone and got turned down (since she wasn't in to him). So at the party when he saw that she wanted to hook up with me alone, he got insecure and jealous then deliberately cock-blocked me.

So next few times we hang out, it's clear she still wanted to hook up, but of course (as I mentioned) the BF only wants to give the 'opening' when he decides, not when she or I wants it. Before the next opening could happen, the girl suddenly breaks up with him and moves back home. No more chances, she's gone! I even waited a few months to see if they'd get back together to be respectful, then eventually I tried to contact her recently on my own and didn't get a response. I'll bet I waited too long and she found a new boyfriend or something (she's a 10 so not the type of chick that stays single).

The cock-blocking happened many months ago, but to this day I still brew with anger about it, since I rarely get any action (once every 2-3 years), and when I do, it's with a 6-7 not a 10. Still fantasize about images of her in tight clothing, intently showing off her curves in front of me. Obsessing about something I can't have. My life sucks. Quite a weird situation huh? These weird Seinfeld-like circumstances tend to happen to me more often than I'd like. Sorry for ranting this long, I'm kind of down and in a bitchy mood. Hope it was an entertaining read for you. Let me know what your thoughts are.

Last edited:
^ It actually was interesting to read. I wouldn't be too down about it. First of all, things could have been a lot worse, like if you guys fucked and then it ruined your relationship with your friend. How is that relationship, by the way?

Also, yes, it was a missed fuck, but in the end, fucks are just fucks. They are overrated. Go for relationships, not fucks. I think you'll be much more satisfied with that. Sorry to hear you don't get much action (welcome to the club), but honestly, it's not all rainbows and unicorns. Aside from sex often being anti-climactic, it can complicate things greatly, especially when they happen outside of relationships.

I wish the best of luck to you. Often love comes when and whence you least expect it.

EDIT: Also, Super Duper Props for updating us after almost a year. People don't do that enough on the internet. So many cliff-hanging threads with tumbleweeds blowing through out there...

Last edited:
oh my days- you need to up your game and make an effort

if the only time you get sex is when your friend lets you bang his girl then you really need to question the effort you are putting into getting laid.

if you want something you have to make the effort and find it. if you sit on your ass expecting things to come your way, well they dont unless you are very attractive or have a huge wallet and make it obvious.

this was a one off. move on and get some girl of your own and be less lazy about it. also i'm not surprised they split up wanting to control who someone has sex with is kind of creepy...

Edit: I read your most recent response. Step it up man getting laid every two or three years isn't enough. Anyone can get laid. Take a good look at your self and get a guy to teach you how to pick up women. If you have a guy friend who would be willing that would be perfect. Step up your shit man, damn.

If you value your friendship with the guy DO NOT DO IT! From what I can ascertain he is your best male friend. You don't fuck your best friends girlfriend even if he says it's totally okay. Some where deep down his possessive side is saying, "That is my woman." It's very primal and basic, but in the end it could really damage your friendship.

If you don't want to be friends with this guy long term then I would say go for it. Fuck the shit out of her, cum on her face, and go crazy. Just know that at some point it really could damage your male friendship.

Also, something to think about is that it might mean a lot to him if you don't fuck her and you tell him that you respect your friendship too much to fuck around with his girlfriend. You could tell him that even though he said it was okay you don't want to even risk hurting a friendship you value so much. That might really mean a lot to him.

Last edited:
First of all, things could have been a lot worse, like if you guys fucked and then it ruined your relationship with your friend. How is that relationship, by the way?

Well, again, I thought about that. But in regards to the other guy that did his GF, nothing went wrong between the two of them, they are still fine. So I had this precedent to tell me that it should be fine for me to do it. As for me and my friend, nothing has changed. It's like nothing ever happened... because nothing did happen (lol/duh).

Also, yes, it was a missed fuck, but in the end, fucks are just fucks. They are overrated.

It seems that way objectively, but from my perspective it was much more than a missed fuck. There were more elements I haven't mentioned that made it extra negative. For example the guy who blocked me. I only met him recently, but I liked him and it seemed we could have potentially become good buds. I was going through an uncommon life-crisis at the time (unrelated to the sexual stuff), and he was going through something very similar at the same time. That would have been something we could bond over, share with each-other, and seek comfort together over. So I definitely felt betrayal from him and we can never be friends now.

Another negative is that I'm picky about women (both looks and personality). It's rare that I feel genuine attraction to a girl outside of just temporary infatuation. This girl had so many personal qualities I like, combinations of traits that are really rare, in addition to the physical traits I like. And she was also sympathetic about the crisis I was going through, and mixed in with her flirting/displays of attraction towards me she implied it would also make her feel good to provide me with comfort/escape if we hooked up. She mentioned a lot that she was sorry about how much I was suffering. So I think it would have been a nice bonding experience between us since we were already good friends.

also i'm not surprised they split up wanting to control who someone has sex with is kind of creepy...

I doubt that's the reason they split up. What I gather is that they were just together for so long, and she was evolving as a person (going to college, getting jobs, etc) and he was staying the same (no prospects, no jobs, just a passive lifestyle), and she just grew tired of him. I could tell by the way she interacted with other male friends (including myself) that she wanted to 'explore'. Maybe the first hookup (the threesome) ignited that 'spark' even further and intensified her interest to seek other men (which would be ironic since it was the BFs idea lol)? I will never know for sure what her reason for leaving was because she didn't say, but I'd wager that it was something along those lines.

oh my days- you need to up your game and make an effort

if the only time you get sex is when your friend lets you bang his girl then you really need to question the effort you are putting into getting laid.
if you want something you have to make the effort and find it. if you sit on your ass expecting things to come your way, well they dont unless you are very attractive or have a huge wallet and make it obvious.
this was a one off. move on and get some girl of your own and be less lazy about it.

If you knew me personally, you'd know it's not a question of effort. And that's not accurate that the only chance I get is when a friend lets me bang his girl (though you aren't far off). However, my chances do heavily depend on friends. I'm very attractive and decently confident, but my personality traits make it near-impossible to keep women interested. I'm introverted/shy, have unconventional opinions, socially passive, high IQ, have ADD (daydream, get distracted), have no 'popular' hobbies like sports, etc. And my main flaw: I just can't do small-talk well This is so crucial, I have no problem with intellectual or deep conversation, and can be talkative with the right subjects, but women have such a huge need for constant small-talk and any lulls in conversation are highly frowned upon in our culture (USA). I'm terrible at it.

Because of this, the only times I've ever had success with women was through friends, with the company of friends. It allows me to talk when I feel like it without pressure, and I can let other people fill in the gaps. I know it's a crutch, but it's the only thing that works for me. Because of my looks, I actually get flirted on a decent amount, but when it's just me and a girl alone, I can't keep her 'entertained' with small talk there's too much silence and she always gets bored with me.

Edit: I read your most recent response. Step it up man getting laid every two or three years isn't enough. Anyone can get laid. Take a good look at your self and get a guy to teach you how to pick up women. If you have a guy friend who would be willing that would be perfect. Step up your shit man, damn.

Read the above paragraph. I'm not sure that this can be changed. These traits of mine are so inflexible it seems. I'm decent at all other aspects of flirting (eye contact, body language, subtle compliments, etc.) except everyday small-talk. I want to get good at it, but don't have the resources. I don't have a friend like that to teach me.

Don't be afraid. Share.

This is a great opportunity - I had the chance and bottled it coz I was stupidly stoned, and couldn't believe my luck/ears.

Go for it - life is short, and it is experience....with someone you already know.

Do it!!!!!

EDIT: Also, Super Duper Props for updating us after almost a year. People don't do that enough on the internet. So many cliff-hanging threads with tumbleweeds blowing through out there...

Fucking right plus 1000. Thank you for updating as well. But you never know she might not be a "missed fuck" she might call you back sooner or later, never know! Best of luck.

I've been offered sex as well as threesomes with gfs of bros and it was always a no-go for me.

If it was a random chick I could care less passing her around, but friend's gfs was not interesting to me. Too many potential issues both exterior and interior.