R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Sex Toys

2day

Greenlighter
Hello Bluelighters!

I am a dude....getting older and I have read/heard a lot about the benefits of good prostate health. I have also read about things you can do to improve/keep it healthy. The manual option was too strenuous and unfulfilling so I broke down and got a massager. The Renegade Vibrating Massager II to be exact. A bit intimidating at first to say the least. I never thought I would ever go down this road. I will not go into great detail.... (I can hear a few sighs of relief). Only I will say that to this point I have attempted this option a few times and with little to no success there either. I think I got "close" one time. LOL!

I have been all over the net to retrieve some form of instruction and again, no answers. I am just not certain I am doing it correctly and/or if the duration is sufficient.

Does anyone know of a good website to visit that will offer detailed instructions and not just massager info and how "great it is".

Thanks much.

I will if I need to as a last resort. I would first appreciate step by step instruction from a reputable site....if you know of any that would be great.

See what you think about this:

http://www.pleasuremechanics.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/ProstateBookPDF.pdf

I hope that is helpful... and I was half joking about the detailed description btw. I guarantee you somebody here could offer you a critique on your process, but don't feel pressured to divulge anything you are uncomfortable with. Anyhow, if you have any further questions let us know

Last edited:
I assume this is some sort of vibrating sleeve.
A lot of people say that although these devices are stimulating they don't make them come.
Nothing like a hand for that!

Occasionally I use a couple of toys one is I suppose what's called a vibrating cock ring, made of soft silicone, which my ex girlfriend bought for me (I really like yhis toy) and the other is just a 8 inch long tappered silicone vibrator which the same girlfriend left in my apartment. But like I say I only use them occasionally, I prefer to use my hands and fingers. :)