L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Sex Toys for Couples

queenbee1127

Bluelighter
I have several toys that I use alone, and love, but I want something I can use with my partner - ideally a vibrator. He's pretty vanilla.

The issue I have with the toys I already own is they're hard (not flexible) and uncomfortable to use on myself when he's inside me, too big, or just awkward to use with a partner. I have a jelly dong that vibrates that I looooove but it's not really something to use with a partner. I've used those vibrating cock rings and they're alright, but I want something stronger/more fun.

The we-vibe sounds ideal, but I've read mixed reviews and can't fathom spending $200 on a vibrator.

Any favorites out there, my beloved SLR?

I sell head shop/sex stuff for a living, so...

can't go wrong with a cock-ring. if he's vanilla he even shouldn't have too much of a problem putting it on. it makes a huge different, for him and you

your G spot will thank me later

Axl do you have a preferred brand? Those screaming O ones I have tried and I thought they were kinda meh...

I don't really get too fancy with em. I sell more of the no-names than anything, and that's what I use

makes my cock feel like a sexual tyrannosaurus

Wevibes hurt for me. I've used the latest soft one and even with plenty of lube grabs my foreskin and painfully pulls it back when I thrust.

I have a We-Vibe and hate it, in my opinion it just gets in the way - using some kind of clit vibrator whilst getting fucked is a lot better :)

You can start with being on your back and have him sit up while inside of you with your legs open and he can work a smaller or softer vibrator on your clit? This was one of the first ways I integrated toys into sex.

Another very basic way is to first have him watch you use your toys on yourself so he gets an idea of how you like to use them and then tell him to them on you while touches and kisses and bites other parts of your body.

Then from there, you could have him alternate between using a dildo on you and then going inside of you, play with that.

Theres also the power-tools with conversion kits... or the $1500 Sybian... well, that one - the guy can use the remote to control.

Theres also the blue-tooth eggs...