Sex offender question

egor

Bluelighter
So, basically a friend (call him J) of mine lost his residence earlier tonight due to him having a young daughter and his piece of shit, 14 year old girl raping brother getting released and coming crawling back. J was living with his grandmother and daughter while looking for a new place to live. I should mention J is on parole for identity theft, but I dont see how much that would apply here. Anyway, My friends brother came back tonight with a parole officer and a cop and J was told to leave or be put back in jail. Their grandmother has early alzheimers and dementia and was basically catatonic and unresponsive throughout the incident I've been told. We dont yet have all the info on who has power of attourney, but should in a day or 2.

What kind of options are available for J to fight this?

How is it right that a man and his 2 year old girl get stuck crashing here or a hotel when the sick raping pigs gets comfortable residence?

Is the fact that the sex offender is now only 1041' from a school and 791' from a park going to help? I did quite a bit f searching and could not find a specific statute stating the distance a sex offender must remain from schools and parks.

ANY assistance will be greatly appreciated, this is the kind of thing that just should not happen.

Thanks in advance
Egor

Honestly, from what I know here (in Colorado) is that sex offenders have to register where they live and people in the area can get put on alert about them living there. I don't think it matters how close they are to parks and schools as long as they register where they live. I could be wrong though... I know my friend who had to register as a sex offender can live where he wants, but then again it may depend on the type of crime committed.

Why does him having a daughter cause him to lose residence? Could you please explain this further?

NeoMeeko> That was our first thought, but he is registered with the CO sex offender registry so that avenue is of no use.

Euphoricnod> He can not live in the residence with the girl in the presence of a sex offender. We are still consulting with a lawer to see how this is even possible. The whole scenario makes no sense to us either...

If you are in teh states, what state are you in? I know a bit about the statutes in some states on this issue.

If the grandmothers residence was hiis primary one before his imprisonment, they will return him there with her permission. This would normally have to be a written concsent, which it sounds as if she isn't able to give.

Unless the residence is in his name, or has his name ALSO on the deed. Otehrwise, your friend will have the right to fight this with the parole officers or a judge. Such as, does J pay bills there? Can he prove this?

This isn't that unusual. I saw it happen to a girlfriend of mine a few moths ago when her brother returned to their mothers house, and she had to leave with her two kids. She took proof of helping to pay the bills to the courthouse, and her brother had to find somewhere else to live.

Also, if you are in certain states he can not be within so far of schools, pre-schools, daycare or a church that has childrens programs. I would look this up by your state.

Who is the owner of the residence?

I'm kinda confused. So if it their grandma's residence and she lets all three of the live there, and all three use that as their primary address, why would J have to leave? On what basis did the parole officer threaten J? There is a 2 year old involved. Why would the parole officer make the 2 year old homeless? They should sue the damn parole officer for wrongful doing or something like that. It seems that the 14 year old should be kicked out.

Does J pay any bills? Cuz I'm sure the 14 year old doesn't?

^J's brother raped the 14 year old...

The issue resolved itsself last night after J's brother was caught loitering outside of a high school. Hope he gets his share of raping...

I'm sensing an imminent involuntary commitment to a sex offender program, from which he will be released when a jury is persuaded that he's "cured." At least if you're in the right state.

In any event, glad grandma's house is home again for your friend.