• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Sex + Drugs Sex drive & oxys : either-or?

skipjames

Bluelighter
Hellos
A little bit of a backstory here : I´m almost forty, been on an off opioids (smack in europe and oxy since I moved to Brazil) for the last 17 years, even with long stints of sobriety when I had no money or no product available. I have always been and still am a highly functioning addict, I can afford them, they are the real deal ( buy them from the pharmacy) never had problem with L-E or at work( I work in Academia) so yeah, I don t wanna stop using them and I see no reason why I should. BUT : where´s my libido gone????

I´m my 20´s I used to roam the streets of London and Edinburgh high as a kite on smack (smoked) and booze and get laid, no problem , also the retarded ejaculation was appreciated by the ladies. Now I just don´t....care? The mechanism still works ( I did an experimental wank to verify) , my testosterone levels are ok ( i checked when I was prescribed finasterida for hair loss, and I don t use it anymore < I use Saw Palmeto instead) , hence I guess is the oxys. My missus is not exactly super sexual in this period of her life either, antidepressants + lots of Stress at work and at school, she´s more into cuddling and companionship nowadays, so it´s not affecting our relationship or anything, but I used to like sex a lot, now is like....sex? Why bother?

So my question is : any chance to use oxys AND have some sort of sexual drive? HErbal remedies ( I tried maca root, good for energy at gym but still nothing on the sex drive) MAgic spells? Voodoo? eastern or western medicine? Or accept the fact that it´s an either or situation, I cannot use oxys and have a libido, with kinda pisses me off as back home i have friends my age who have been doing IV heroin for ages and can and do perform in bed when needed.

long term opiate use absolutely kills your sex drive man. I'm frankly surprised you ever managed to get laid on heroin, because I sure as hell didn't do anything like that and just spent all my time passed out on the nod.

Opiate misuse and signigicant amounts of it also lowers your testosterone fairly rapidly, so you may want to get some tests done to find out if you've been affected by that.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but it is indeed a choice between the opiates and sex for you at this stage in all reality.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but it is indeed a choice between the opiates and sex for you at this stage in all reality.

actually it can be the only real reason that can lead me to stop- moderate my opioid use, so it´s not necessarily a bad news , just some food for thought ....

This is the main reason I never did opiates for too long. Heroin is incredible, don't get me wrong, but I definitely love sex way more. There's no competition. Seems like a bad trade off. Especially when there are so many other drugs that don't fuck with your mojo like that.

Oh, yeah. If you do enough opiates/opioids, you can absolutely get to the point where you don't even think about sex, and if you do, it is just cognitive with a general absence of emotional content and what feels like a disconnect between your thoughts of it any any pleasurable bodily sensation ordinarily associated with sexual thoughts. IMO, fentanyl is super bad in this regard, and being dependent on it is akin to slavery. But having been involved with many opiates/opioids, they can all really affect your sex drive negatively. Fortunately it has been many years and I have lost all interest in such compounds for a whole host of reasons, gladly.