• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Sex drive gone?

ants

Bluelighter
Drugs have been absolutely destroying my sex in the past, if I've taken high doses of mdma, I always lose my sex drive for like 3/4 weeks. In the past 6 weeks I have taken around 7 grams of coke, 10 Ecstacy pills and half a gram of ketamine. Safe to say it's pretty normal to have no sex drive and difficult to get hard is normal?

Yeah it's normal, certainly with high doses. The difficulties getting hard should pass very quickly though, after one day, two at the most. The lowered sex drive can linger for a bit longer, I've had it take up to two weeks on rare occasions.

You are rolling a bit too frequently I think by the way :) unless you've done those 10 pills all on the same night, in which case I would say you're dosing too high, not rolling too frequently. In any case I think you're overdoing it a bit, I would slow down before you create long-term tolerance and increasingly harsh comedowns

I guess everyone is different but after my MDMA honeymoon, abuse stage and 6 year hiatus from MD, Coke, MJ ect...

My sex drive was never the same and barely exists even now. Thats me though, Im sure lots get it back...