• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Sex attacker Lloyd Phillips drugged The Saturdays fan then subjected her to nine hour

foolsgold

Bluelighter
Sex attacker Lloyd Phillips drugged The Saturdays fan then subjected her to nine hour rape in hotel

Check out all the latest News, Sport & Celeb gossip at Mirror.co.uk http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/sex-attacker-lloyd-phillips-drugged-2256410#ixzz2eELNagI6
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

CCTV cameras caught him pushing his victim in a wheelchair through the hotel after plying her with a cocktail of drugs and booze

Lloyd-Phillips-2256403.png

Slumped unconscious in a wheelchair, a young woman is pushed into a hotel before being raped for nine hours by the man who drugged her.

Vile Lloyd Phillps, 48, told staff he needed the chair because his “girlfriend” was “drunk” and “disabled.”

CCTV caught him wheeling his 22-year-old victim through the lobby after plying her with drugs and booze.

The following morning she woke covered in blood but with no memory of the horrific abuse she suffered.

Her ordeal was revealed after Phillips was jailed for 11 years for rape and sexual assault.

A jury was told he offered to drive his victim to London to see The Saturdays in concert at Wembley Stadium in 2011.

Married Phillips, who earned £10,000 a week from a shop selling legal high drugs, picked the woman up from her home in Southampton.

The court heard he gave her a capsule and a can of high-alcohol 'Crunk juce' drink.

He encouraged her to take the capsule and she began feeling “hazy” and started hallucinating.

The drug was found to be a stimulant that can trigger epileptic seizures.

It had such an effect on the woman that she was left with little memory of the car journey to the hotel.

After being wheeled to a bedroom, she laid motionless on the bed, unaware of the sickening attack.

[video]http://i3.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article2256400.ece/ALTERNATES/s1023/Lloyd-Phillips-2256400.png[/video]

Details of what Phillips did to her while incapacitated and the injuries she suffered are too horrific to report.

The woman once regarded him as a friend, Harrow crown court in North London was told.

Aside from a brief memory of a clock reading “3.48” and a feeling she was “contorted”, the woman had no idea of what happened.

She woke confused, with Phillips telling her they had engaged in a night of consensual sex, the jury heard.

A day later, when the drug began to wear off, the full impact of what happened started to emerge.

Feeling ill, her tongue and her arms bruised, she went to hospital where doctors called police.

Phillips was convicted of two charges of rape and four of sexual assault

He was acquitted of one charge of supplying drugs.

Supt Stuart Murray, from Hampshire Police, said Phillips was a sexual predator who was likely to have raped other women.

He added: “He used his shop and concert ticket business to befriend young people.

"We believe there are other girls he took away with him for the night on the pretence of taking them to a concert.

“It’s highly likely there are other victims who have been attacked.”

His victim, who cannot be identified for legal reasons, collapsed in court while giving evidence and still has nightmares.

After the case she said: “I started to come round the following morning and had no idea what had happened.

"I remember feeling contorted, like I was on a boat. I could barely walk.

"Everywhere, including all the bedding, was covered in blood.”

She recalled how she felt “sick and confused” as she sat in her attacker’s car and he told her some of what she had supposedly agreed to in bed the previous night.

She added: “I was stunned because he was saying he was glad I didn’t feel weird about what had happened.

He actually said: ‘Sometimes girls might cry rape’.”

Phillips, from Southampton, was a controversial figure.

He had an expensive powerboat and enjoyed a lavish lifestyle thanks to his legal highs business.

He was jailed last month but legal restrictions meant the case could not be reported until now.

Check out all the latest News, Sport & Celeb gossip at Mirror.co.uk http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/sex-attacker-lloyd-phillips-drugged-2256410#ixzz2eELw6hPU
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

Can't help but laugh at a chubby, grey-haired 50 year old with a labret and eyebrow piercing who sells "legal highs" for a living. Raping a drugged girl must be the only way he can get any. Still sad about what he did to her though.

why did they have to bring up the selling of legal highs though ? just another attack on the scene

fuckin sicko needs to be used like a spunk bucket in jail

What do you mean... if anybody takes a legal high they will do this... just like if cocaine was legal we would have african americans rapeing white women... ridiculous propaganda 8(.. same as it ever was:\

Don't call for people to be raped, whether or not you feel they deserve it. You may have to live in those jails too.

Maybe I already have..

EDIT: and whatever after what he did.. wouldn't bat an eye at his screams.

Last edited:
Don't call for people to be raped, whether or not you feel they deserve it. You may have to live in those jails too.

sorry but i do not see it that way and its how most jails are these days the likes of him get treated that way and rightly so and i dnt get what you mean here

What do you mean... if anybody takes a legal high they will do this... just like if cocaine was legal we would have african americans rapeing white women... ridiculous propaganda .. same as it ever was

i was saying how they have taken this sicking act and used it to bad mouth the legal high scene .

p.s. will remove this and other post if you wish but its just how i see it after having a sick do that to me i want nothing more than him to be used in that way in jail

sorry but i do not see it that way and its how most jails are these days the likes of him get treated that way and rightly so and i dnt get what you mean here

What do you mean... if anybody takes a legal high they will do this... just like if cocaine was legal we would have african americans rapeing white women... ridiculous propaganda .. same as it ever was

i was saying how they have taken this sicking act and used it to bad mouth the legal high scene .

p.s. will remove this and other post if you wish but its just how i see it after having a sick do that to me i want nothing more than him to be used in that way in jail

Here's what I meant: By turning a blind eye towards it, the criminal justice industry already uses rape as a weapon. If people are ok with them giving the rape penalty to this man, what's to stop them from also giving the rape penalty to a drug dealer that was the source of a fatal overdose, or to someone who shared some lines with a seventeen year old girl? In their minds, that might be as bad as rape.

You can't allow the state to wield that much power.

well that's just buggered up what i was going to do lol and yer its cool your the mod 23536 :)

im not going to get into it to many nasty things have happened in my life for me to think rationally but i fully understand what you are saying . i see it as child murders nonce rapist cold blooded murderers and yes some drug dealers lose all human rights the second the make that chose but that's just me and i know your way of think is the more sensible and that's why im leaving it because after the scum that ive met and things done by its tainted my view

anyway night think i need to walk away from this one for now

Last edited:

It seems to be a popular, accepted (not even a joke more like a hope or desire) that bad people will get raped, tortured, beaten, etc... while in prison.

I don't agree with all that stuff. I think that if someone should get raped, tortured or beaten as a penalty, then it needs to be legally written into the law. Have smart people sit down and go over the law, and decide in addition to time served the kind of rape or torture or violence that should fit the crimes.

Our prisons should be (at least as far as reasonably feasible) organized regulated detention units to house prisoners, not lawless dungeons.

What do you mean...
if anybody takes a legal high they will do this... just like if cocaine was legal we would have african americans rapeing white women... ridiculous propaganda .. same as it ever was

l
whenever someone who is involved with drugs does something they always bring up the drugs.. It was this sick fucker that decided to do this and he shouldn't be allowed to blame it on the drugs.. but he will. I just get really sick of the drugs taking or being blamed for actions someone choose to do.. If i hear man i was all fucked so I did it one more time I will puke.. it just seems to be an easy cope out.. and since we have seen so much in the news about the research chems this persons actions will no doubt be used in the argument to make them illegal as fast as possible..

When they were pushing for cocaine to be illegal in the US, propaganda that the proponents publicized, and spread. they said directly that cocain needs to be made illegal because african americans under its influence were raping white women.. and there is the fear they used to get what they wanted passed.

"Some newspapers later claimed cocaine use caused blacks to rape white women and was improving their pistol marksmanship"

>here<
"The use of cocaine by the negroes of the South is one of the most elusive and troublesome questions which confront the enforcement of the law ... often the direct incentive to the crime of rape by the negroes." Dr. Edward Williams described in the Medical Standard in 1914, "The negro who has become a cocaine-doper is a constant menace to his community. His whole nature is changed for the worse ... timid negroes develop a degree of 'Dutch courage' which is sometimes almost incredible."

>here<

So i just see this maybe turned into propoganda like the insanity of the claims above to manipulate fear into people.. fear is a powerful tool to use in manipulation... and thus people have been using it for ever to manipulate other to think the want something.. so.. same as it ever was:\

The simplistic "torture and kill all sex offenders" rhetoric I hear at my local pub always seems to go nowhere, it just stifles the debate. Okay you want to torture and kill them, thats not going to hapen. So what now, any actual good ideas? This guy gets out in 11 years. 11 years of rape will not decrease his likelyhood of re offending.

Na I will stick with torture and kill.. where is your local pub.. sounds like I may get along just fine with them. Yeah, im sorry but this person planned and carried this out with little regard for the victim.. I did see however that there are now glasses and drink stirrers that will alert a person to drinks that have been altered with date rape drugs.. so there is a start..

DrinkSavvy launches date-rape-drug-detecting glassware

Crowdfunded cups and straws quickly detect 'invisible' date rape drugs

Last edited:
Here's what I meant: By turning a blind eye towards it, the criminal justice industry already uses rape as a weapon. If people are ok with them giving the rape penalty to this man, what's to stop them from also giving the rape penalty to a drug dealer that was the source of a fatal overdose, or to someone who shared some lines with a seventeen year old girl? In their minds, that might be as bad as rape.

You can't allow the state to wield that much power.

Very true. I agree, this guys a huge fucking scumbag but I can't stand when people make jokes about guys being raped in prison. Rape is still rape. Violence is still violence. What are doing to better society if we are just perpetuating the same cycle of preying on the powerless and teaching each upcoming generation that violence is the best way to solve your problems, instead of communication and diplomacy.

Some people believe in "eye for an eye" justice.
But that is not real justice, to me. That is simply revenge.
There is a huge difference between justice and revenge.
The guy in this story is a real scumfuck. Because he raped someone.
So some people want others to rape him...?:?
This thinking is pretty bizarre to me.
To lock him away makes sense. So he can't do further harm.
To try to rehabilitate him makes sense. So when he gets out, he doesn't want to rape anyone again.
But to want him to be raped, because he raped, and rape is wrong?
Don't you see the contradiction there, people?

morning good to see 23536 was right to re post the thread as its not descended in to the mess i was thinking it would

To try to rehabilitate him makes sense.
This would be of course the way to go but as i'm sure you know this is not what the justice system does in the US. There is very little money or effort put into any sort of counseling and then there is no path for a person to rejoin society with a fresh start.. It is truely an injustice that a person who receives a felony, for just drugs, doesn't have ability to get a clean slate and has to often battle with this burden and have it prevent aspects of their dreams long after they have already paid way to high a price for their actions.

I actuaally just looked up some statistacks that sorta shocked me..

Reentry Trends In The U.S.
Recidivism for prison >source<
NSFW:
recidivism.gif

Rearrest within 3 years
67.5% of prisoners released in 1994 were rearrested within 3 years, an increase over the 62.5% found for those released in 1983

The rearrest rate for property offenders, drug offenders, and public-order offenders increased significantly from 1983 to 1994. During that time, the rearrest rate increased:
- from 68.1% to 73.8% for property offenders
- from 50.4% to 66.7% for drug offenders
- from 54.6% to 62.2% for public-order offenders

The rearrest rate for violent offenders remained relatively stable (59.6% in 1983 compared to 61.7% in 1994).

Reconviction within 3 years
Overall, reconviction rates did not change significantly from 1983 to 1994. Among, prisoners released in 1983, 46.8% were reconvicted within 3 years compared to 46.9% among those released in 1994. From 1983 to 1994, reconviction rates remained stable for released:
- violent offenders (41.9% and 39.9%, respectively)
- property offenders (53.0% and 53.4% )
- public-order offenders (41.5% and 42.0% )

Among drug offenders, the rate of reconviction increased significantly, going from 35.3% in 1983 to 47.0% in 1994.
up arrowTo the top

Returned to prison within 3 years
The 1994 recidivism study estimated that within 3 years, 51.8% of prisoners released during the year were back in prison either because of a new crime for which they received another prison sentence, or because of a technical violation of their parole. This rate was not calculated in the 1983 study.
BJS Sources:

Publication Recidivism Of Sex Offenders Released From Prison In 1994 >source<
NSFW:

November 16, 2003 NCJ 198281

Presents, for the first time, data on the rearrest, reconviction, and reimprisonment of 9,691 male sex offenders, including 4,295 child molesters, who were tracked for 3 years after their release from prisons in 15 States in 1994. The 9,691 are two-thirds of all the male sex offenders released from prisons in the United States in 1994. The study represents the largest followup ever conducted of convicted sex offenders following discharge from prison and provides the most comprehensive assessment of their behavior after release.

Highlights:

Within 3 years following their release, 5.3% of sex offenders (men who had committed rape or sexual assault) were rearrested for another sex crime. >thats 513.6 were rearrested<
On average the 9,691 sex offenders served 3 1/2 years of their 8-year sentence.
Compared to non-sex offenders released from State prisons, released sex offenders were 4 times more likely to be rearrested for a sex crime.
The 9,691 released sex offenders included 4,295 men who were in prison for child molesting.

So these sets of data made me completely change my mind.. I no longer think it is a positive thing if he gets raped and I no longer have any desire for him to get raped.. I hope he ends up serving a decent portion of his sentence and then makes sure he is one of, what appeared to be, a really large portion of sex offenders that don't re offend and is allowed to have a decent life.

It also speaks more volumes to an already absolutely overflowing universe of evidence that the current system of imprisoning drug users does no good and absolutely does a whole lot of harm.

If your doing life right you learn a whole lot more than one thing a day.

So these sets of data made me completely change my mind.. I no longer think it is a positive thing if he gets raped and I no longer have any desire for him to get raped.

This made me really happy.

Of course, I agree that in the US, they don't try to rehabilitate criminals, but simply to punish them, and I think that is sad.

How's a drug convict supposed to stay out of jail if the government tells every job he applies to that he's a drug convict?