• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Sex after Bupe

Cmurph240

Greenlighter
Hey been reading thru u guys have helped a lot, this morning I did my normal 2mg dose up my ass and then had sex afterwards when she woke up, anyway when I nutted i got this huge rush like when I would shoot speedballs anyone else feel the same? Male or female how does subs help ur orgasms? esp if used up the butt.

We find I have to work harder and our sessions have definitely lengthened which took us both some getting g used to, but that the euphoria I receive after busting is on par to a speedball rush and then levels out. I never had such audible and mind blowing orgasms

Anyone else have their sex life enhanced since starting sub MAT? If not, try taking your dose up your ass it might just work

Take care everyone hope ur feeling ok this morning!!

Last edited:
So your question is, if drugs can influence sperm control facility? It can and it does it well.

My questions are more along the lines of euphoria enhancement not control although I do agree one who may have a Penis thats too sensitive for penetration might benefit from subs in that regard

opioids eh, its hard work at least when they're strong and you had a good dose.

Tru, for me I've always just had to get used to the particular opioid profile of whatever I happened to be dabbling with. First few days after getting back into shooting AZ tar? No way can I bust or would I want to lol id bee drooling but once I adapt I can always bust. And it ALWAYS feels better however I just found a wonderful interaction with subs via b hole. Idk if it's bc the cum and booty shot are kind of chilling in the same area for a while before I release? Who knows but life is boring so have fun anyone who tries!

Ladies, any anecdotal evidence from your side if things? If taken up the b hole do you feel more euphoria during vaginal sex? Anal sex? Both?

Last edited:
You cannot achieve a cocaine and heroin effect by putting subs up your bum and coming into a person or doll (kidding).

I'm glad you're having such great sex thought!

Haha you made me laughing thanks, Bupe was not really nice, sex on methadone is ok, maybe sometimes better but I should not say that
for harm reduction..hum but freedom of speech haha, but did you ever tried after brown or morphine? (it may be similar for other opioids don't know).. almost impossible to come.
Very frustrating.
I don't have this now on low dose Methadone that's why I don't want to go for Bup:).
Don't know why, I've a good friend it was the same..

All good, if it's better it's all good.

Cool thx to know about methadone, I still have cravings on bupe. Can we pm? Or I guess I'll ask here too: on low dose methadone do you feel closer to what a point of decent tar would have you feeling? I have finally starting getting some nice effects from bupe after months of getting used to it (which sucked, idk what i would have done without weed ) coming from exclusively getting high on tarr in various RoAs every day 2 gs. Anyway, kinda looking for something that fills the void better. Only thing keeping me from just dropping the bupe and going back to junk is that I like you said can cum easier and it feels way better wheni do. Reminds me of how it felt when I first started having sexual relationships like 12 years ago or so, so not complaining there. But if methadone still feels good and the dick works.....might be worth it if there's more opiate action happening. Subs have this like mini trace of perks or something like I get a itchy yet pleasurable feeling on my face that always happens when i would dabble with those way back when in hs . it's nice but I want more

@exxplorer

Last edited:
You cannot achieve a cocaine and heroin effect by putting subs up your bum and coming into a person or doll (kidding).

I'm glad you're having such great sex thought!
Hahhhhh! 😆 thanks for the laughs and the kind words take care :)

@Cmurph240 , no you don't feel the methadone, but still more than Bupe..
You feel it at the beginning, a nice high with no real sedation, in fact as you feel good you also have more motivation, more energy.

But after maybe two weeks it will fade out, then slowly you won't feel it anymore.
Note I didn't felt anything on Bupe, very very light..
And yes I found it hard to come while on Bupe, now it's all nice ;).

Taking more (I don't want to say "one pill", "two", because depends of your dosage and tolerance.. but there is that initial high, like morphine somewhat, without sedation.

If I prefer Methadone it's while I don't think it's the right way to go for every one to completely stop, like old alcoholics who don't can drink anything..
I've quit brown, also alcohol (almost), but I like to take some on a specific occasion..
Now I take brown just like 3 times a year, so it's possible.
Also with alcohol, went from 4*50cl at 14° "*beers", minimum, and went down to one 50Ccl 12°, then some special beers ranging from 7 to 10°, finally got down to one 50cl can (5°, normal beer), even got down to on 33cl can (5°), at end of day.
The last time I had Clonazolam and enough Lorazepam, it helped at that time.
Now again drinking a 50cl, 12° beer, end of day..I know I can quit drinking, but really for now there are so much going one I don't even care about anything for now).

Bit out of topic.
While taking Bupe, you lower the effect of all other opioids..so waste of brown, even at low dose bevaus of a pretty long half-life.
When I knew I would be taking brow I had to stop Bupe 2 days before.
With methadone you don't have that, you can take and reel it.
Everyone is different so don't know what's best for you.

There are 2 "schools" (in Belgium, don't know elsewhere).
Or you are highly dependent and take lot of opiates, then over 80mg, methadone will in fact block the effect of other opioids taken after.. that is for people who still take everyday their brown, so they have very limited effects of it..
Under 80 mg, Methadone acts as a full agonist.
And you should feel other opioids taken.