• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Severe fatigue for 1 week+ after small amount of cocaine

ombass

Greenlighter
Hey folks,
I've done coke many times before, but never have had such a severe reaction like this. I did just one line one night, then one line the next night with a friend. Both times it was such a little amount that I barely felt it. I didn't really notice a hangover or feeling particularly bad the next day after either incident.

But what I have been is freaking EXHAUSTED! Not just for one day, but for over a week now. I just have ZERO energy, I sleep 8 hours and feel like I didn't sleep it at all. I'm falling asleep in the afternoon, and just am so fatigued and lethargic ALL the time that I can barely do anything. Any bit of walking or physical exertion and I'm instantly exhausted. This all came on after I did the coke. At first i just tried to write it off to not getting enough sleep or something. But it just doesn't go away, no matter how much sleep I get!

I've been reading up on Levisamole and am wondering if this could be part of the problem, as it's in nearly all cocaine now. I don't have any skin-related problems, the only symptoms I've noticed are severe, unrelentless fatigue and lethargy. Anyone else ever experience this? When should I expect it to go away?
Over one week of this now and not only am I tired of it, but at this point I'm getting a bit concerned that it's not going away! :?

Were you drinking on that occasion? I've noticed that alot of times people leave out the fact they had drinks on the night of a suspected adverse reaction, maybe they consumed additional drinks due to the lines or they stayed out later than usual, different intervals with which one takes their meals, stuff like that which when you're sober isn't a big deal, can make a big difference if you're sensitive to the drug.

There's a wide variety of factors that could contribute to lethargy throughout the week after a night of partying. It's upto you to cross every t and dot every i, so to speak.

Two lines wouldn't be enough levisamole to cause lasting effects, though endless speculation regarding cuts never leads to any meaningful insight on perceived aftereffects anyways ime. Usually talking with others that used the same substance helps more than anything to establish if it wasn't kosher.