• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Setting up rave lights for my roll

Inds

Bluelighter
I have no ceiling fan so does anyone have an idea how to set up cool LED lights to move above me in my bed as I roll alone in my apt? I welcome recommendations on what kind of lights to get too.

Just be careful not to look into bright LED lights for too long.

I was super high and laid in bed with a bright flashing LED ring light probably within 6 inches from my face... for close to 5 minutes. Eventually I got this painful sensation around my eyes and I had to turn off all the lights. Multiple optometrists haven't been able to find anything wrong with my eyes, but I am more sensitive to light... especially driving at night.

Looked exactly like these:

30pieces-lot-Crystal-Small-Diamond-Flashing-font-b-Finger-b-font-Ring-font-b-Led-b.jpg

Noted, but staring at stationary light sounds boring. I need ideas on how to make it move without a ceiling fan.

I got this https://www.amazon.co.uk/Multicolor...8&qid=1491070559&sr=8-6&keywords=aurora+light
Stands on the floor and has internal moving lens the the light moves on the ceiling.

Cool, I just looked at a video of this and I will buy one of those. But it looks more suitable for a background type of setting. No roll can go without some moving led lights. I bought some blue fairy lights for like a dollar. I wonder if I can mount some kind of motor in the ceiling.

Last edited:
Mini-laser, colour-changing led light like the Philips Hue, red lights as low illumination, black light for the special touch, I had a colour changing fibre-optic lamp for years which I still like but which is now ready for the bin, lava lamp or a lava-type lamp. Look if there's anything that appeals on amazon. In general slow changing is nicer and chiller than flashing lights.

In general slow changing is nicer and chiller than flashing lights.

Is that a fact? That girl on youtube who had someone flash finger-mounted lights in front of her face looked like she was having a really good time. I wanna feel that :D

Each to his own I suppose, but since a scary experience when some kids panicked in a strobe lit club many years ago, I've always been wary of powerfully flickering lights.
About 1 in 10 are susceptible and mdma might make you more susceptible.

No what triggered the episode was a powerful strobe light.
Back in the day, people used to make flicker machines. You cut slots in stiff paper, made a cylinder mounted it on a record turntable and hung a light in it.
If you got the gaps right and the light powerful enough it would trigger a trance like episode. I'm talking fifties here, since then electronic strobes have arrived.
There were 4 deaths in a club in North England in the sixties, which were triggered by a strobe light.
Since then strobe lights in public places are limited in power.