European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Set and setting?

Ismene2

Bluelighter
Just wondered whether set and setting means a lot to you? Are you scouting nature for places to trip or are you happy to stay home and tuck your shitten underpants under the settee "just for now"?

95% of my trips have been indoors at home. Sometimes I'll go out for a walk in a local park but I don't need to spend the whole day out in a field or anything to make it enjoyable.

I'm a bit of a hermit by nature so I don't expect others to share the same level of comfort with living in a coffin of my making.

I am doing what you must never do - eat sativa capsules at breakfast, have lunch around 11, go home shower, then eat you 150mg of cbd. Within the hour you are talking like worzel gummidge and going online at bl.

I always preferred to die on the inside in the comfort of my own home.

*gets ripped apart by gruesome abuse recollections* aaaaahh I'm in Hell I'm in HELL!
*pauses for a sip of chilled goats milk and a nibble of a belgian waffle*
*resumes getting gored with kaleidoscopic horrors from the past* aaaaah no exit! no way out aaaah!

I always preferred to die on the inside in the comfort of my own home.

*gets ripped apart by gruesome abuse recollections* aaaaahh I'm in Hell I'm in HELL!
*pauses for a sip of chilled goats milk and a nibble of a belgian waffle*
*resumes getting gored with kaleidoscopic horrors from the past* aaaaah no exit! no way out aaaah!
God that sounds hideous. So friggin glad I was always scared to try any psilocybin or acid or the like. Was the only class of drugs I never dipped my finger in. Was always an anxious person and was afraid of the trip. Probably why I got addicted to downers as they brought me back to baseline ( or so I thought ). And meth. Never tripped and never stimmed but everything else was up for grabs.

I know you will never visit the hinges of hell through drugs again. Ahhh sweet relief of abstinence. You made it out the other side and ain't life grand.

95% of my trips have been indoors at home. Sometimes I'll go out for a walk in a local park but I don't need to spend the whole day out in a field or anything to make it enjoyable.

I'm a bit of a hermit by nature so I don't expect others to share the same level of comfort with living in a coffin of my making.

I'm the same way @Bella Figura, almost all my trips are alone and indoors. Sometimes while I'm peaking I go for a walk tho because I live near forested area and also like 15min bike ride from the Ocean so I can catch some good views. But honestly I love putting on some good tunes and laying about my apartment, having some sexy times with my girl when she comes over for the late nite booty call...