• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Serotonin syndrome? Please make it stop I'm suffering.

Rexcavator

Greenlighter
To anyone at all who can help me and fast,thanks a ton a head of time. I'm gonna make this fast, so I take 50mg of Zoloft daily as well as magnesium supplement. And last I just did a combo that I'm no stranger too(too days ago to exact), the combo consists of 90mg of adderall ir(prescribed and have a tolerance) along with about 9mg of Bali Kratom dissolved in cup of water which is my average dose I take daily. All that was at 4pm yesterday afternoon, it's now 7am and I still can't sleep,I've eaten and well hydrated, and my main symptoms are persistent almost seizure like muscle switches all over my body. And wobbly legs when I stand up, and dizziness almost like crossing my eyes, foggy/confused thoughts, weird stomach things (indescribable), high blood pressure, and an assortment of twitches/tics like blinking only one eye at a time opening my mouth and closing it super fast. I'm not nauseous unless I stand.would love some advice before my horrible anxiety gets worse. Could this be SS? Should I go to an urgent care? These symptoms have only gotten slightly worse since they began . took me 30 minutes to write this thanks for all the help ! I'm also super sweaty and have had to have a garage fab nexttomyface.

Last edited:
If these symptoms are still occuring then you should go to the ER. No one is going to be able to figure out what is wrong without seeing you. It may not be serotonin syndrome but it isn't a normal response to sertraline and amphetamine.

Do you mean 9 grams of Kratom?

It may not be serotonin syndrome but it isn't a normal response to sertraline and amphetamine.

QFT, I had been on 200mg of sertraline for two years, abused IV methamp regularly, no such effects here.