• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Seroquel xr and meth.

Specified

Ex-Bluelighter
How mpany seroquel mg would put me to sleep after dosing methamphetamine? Just an average ball park dose

This is an impossible question we have no idea how much meth your taking. 10mg 50mg 100 mg 500 mg ? Purity? Caffeine?

I wouldnt recommend you use seroquel at all especially given diphenhydramine is a antihistamine like seroquel with the mACh antagonism without the activity at dopamine and other sites.

However, if I was to use seroquel id use 25-50 mg as the h1 antagonism has a much more potent binding then its d2 antagonism which may be one of the main receptors that mediate its theraputic effects in bipolar and schizophrenia therefore requiring much higher doses.

I wouldnt recommend you use seroquel at all especially given diphenhydramine is a antihistamine like seroquel with the mACh antagonism without the activity at dopamine and other sites.

However, if I was to use seroquel id use 25-50 mg as the h1 antagonism has a much more potent binding then its d2 antagonism which may be one of the main receptors that mediate its theraputic effects in bipolar and schizophrenia therefore requiring much higher doses.

I don't understand.

^That is a pretty reasonable dose man. Quetiapine (Seroquel) isn't a particularly harmful substance, so you don't need to approach this with extreme caution. If that dosage doesn't work, I wouldn't worry too much about increasing the dose to 100mg.