• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

seroquel q didnt wanna hijack a thread.

pillman1224

Bluelighter
if i get a response or help i need then disregard my q in the seroquel insomnia thread. this is copy and pasted from that. temazepam needing 90mg at night w/o any other substance. are APs safer than that? this is a serious q btw as i am truly terrified of the hole i have dug MYSELF into. pot on its own wont help as of right now. 30mg ambien wont do shit. antihistamines dont. and have no time right now for cbd and my doc cant now my full situation. i might see if i can find some low dose seroquel to try.

I've taken temazepam with diphenhydramine and it kmtfo, I've taken temazepam with seroquel and it kmtfo. It's not the temazepam. You can take a low dose of temazepam, just take with something else like a first generation antihistamine at a low dose. I've taken 90 mg of temazepam and it did nothing.
I took 30mg temazepam with 25.mg diphenhydramine and it knocked me out. Ymmv
Don't worry about the double post. Oops ;)
Hope this helps.

I've taken temazepam with diphenhydramine and it kmtfo, I've taken temazepam with seroquel and it kmtfo. It's not the temazepam. You can take a low dose of temazepam, just take with something else like a first generation antihistamine at a low dose. I've taken 90 mg of temazepam and it did nothing.
I took 30mg temazepam with 25.mg diphenhydramine and it knocked me out. Ymmv
Don't worry about the double post. Oops ;)
Hope this helps.

thanks Speed i am going to give that a go when i have a night where i can take a chance on how much sleep i get. if anyone is wondering why not tonight? is sleep really that important? if i dont get AT LEAST yes im shouting 6-8 hours of sleep the next day i WILL suffer sleep deprevation and hear weird shit. carpet moves etc. i have way too much shit on my plate right now but will try this I PROMISE. any other suggestions? i believe manboychef has experience with temazepam at these doses.(i remember a post where he said he was dependent on 90mg of restoril and xanax as well) can ya chime in if ya see this?

Yea, the temazepam is merely the fuse. You should only need s little benzo to start the other stuff off. Try those herbal teas. They have some real good ones. I have done hard drugs and chamomile tea works great.

chamomile tea? that stuff makes me puke no idea why. i will go into more detail later but its almost as if i have to take a certain dose of a certain medication to get to sleep. quick example when sober 5mg of klonopin does nothing not even a wink whereas 6mg has me out for 8 hours with a soft "comfy" feeling throughout the next day. again will elaborate later as i have packing to do. tonight ill be drinking and taking 30mg of restoril.

Just take it easy. Look forward to talking more. Clonazepam is weird that way. You find your dose and that's that. Really though, don't drink overboard.

im sorry this took so long update. havent taken klonopin since tuesday night just used restoril in WV. and last night smoked weed to fall asleep, i got maybe 5 hours. thank God i only took 4mg tuesday so its just muscle jerks and other stuff. shakes whatever. but i have too take some tonight 4mg wont do shit so it will probably be five with weed. question though if 6mg was the dose i should have started out with for sleep to begin with, which would not surprise me as i have ALWAYS been alcohol tolerant. if i only dose 6mg at the most for sleep every 3 days using restoril in between, what situation am i looking at? i will be getting my dosages down using weed.

Current dosages w/o weed
ativan (rare occasion) 10mg
restoril 90mg
klonopin 6mg
tried .5 halcion with and without weed and it didnt help
cant get valium but when i could 40mg was nice

are these unusually high and i thought would never say this but FOR THE LOVE OF FUCK DO NOT RELY ON BENZOS FOR SLEEP. im 19 and this is what im dealing with. realized 33 days ago i needed to quit opiates. now if i have to rely on benzos i gotta try to get my dose down. when im 21 ill find an alcohol i can tolerate but been drinking way too much and started young (late 12 early 13).

im sorry this took so long update. havent taken klonopin since tuesday night just used restoril in WV. and last night smoked weed to fall asleep, i got maybe 5 hours. thank God i only took 4mg tuesday so its just muscle jerks and other stuff. shakes whatever. but i have too take some tonight 4mg wont do shit so it will probably be five with weed. question though if 6mg was the dose i should have started out with for sleep to begin with, which would not surprise me as i have ALWAYS been alcohol tolerant. if i only dose 6mg at the most for sleep every 3 days using restoril in between, what situation am i looking at? i will be getting my dosages down using weed.

Current dosages w/o weed
ativan (rare occasion) 10mg
restoril 90mg
klonopin 6mg
tried .5 halcion with and without weed and it didnt help
cant get valium but when i could 40mg was nice

are these unusually high and i thought would never say this but FOR THE LOVE OF FUCK DO NOT RELY ON BENZOS FOR SLEEP. im 19 and this is what im dealing with. realized 33 days ago i needed to quit opiates. now if i have to rely on benzos i gotta try to get my dose down. when im 21 ill find an alcohol i can tolerate but been drinking way too much and started young (late 12 early 13).

Hey whats up I read your first post and just this last recent one. It seems your doing a lot better now. Are you taking any serquel now? Im prescribed it but i only like the 100mg pills because my old dumb ass doctor like to push serquel on me and put me on 300mgs pills and they made me feel all weird and scared and im also like you a benzo/opiate addict. And im prescribed plenty benzos and suboxone and just got Ambien. Well anyways the 300 mg serquels made me feel like i was gunna die and gave me panic attacks so i aint a bunch a benzos to come down. Serquel is a black label drug so fuck that shit. But my old doc was antibenzo so now i got a new doc that prescibes me all my prescriptions which are as follows

Suboxone 8mgstrips twice daily

Xanax 1mg 3times daily

Klonopin 1mg twice daily

Remeron 15mg @night

Ambien 10mg @night

Sometimes ill take a serquil 100mg but not daily.

I have a very good new doctor you have to search and jump through a lot of hoops to find one..

And with that ill close

nope no seroquel prob gonna be 5mg kpin and pot tonite idk. i think im losing my shit. here. with the write wording i got myself back on klonopin and restoril. xanax fucked me over cause i let it but am no longer scribed it. it was nice but the "even" feeling of klonopin is best. obviously if i had 2mg flunitrazepam this wouldnt be a discussion. but im in the U.S. and i talked to him about. halcion. before it would prob take a good .75 for me to get to sleep maybe more just based on previous experience with it. he thinks halcion was taken of the market even though its CIV

Pillmam, that's heavy to me. Don't get me incorrect, I'd love it, but that's a whole lot.

why are you even questioning using Seroquel? what is so bad? you are better off w/ Seroquel then any benzo; thats if you had a choice between the two.

I am scripted 100/MG Seroquel come sleep and it works great; I also happen to take around 1MG Xanax w/ my Seroquel but have been using Seroquel much longer and it always worked great for me but differs from person to person but I have always heard great things once the right dose is found. I think ANYTHING ABOVE 100/MG IS A WASTE! and depending on weight/height, etc, I would start as low as 25/MG before making a jump in MG.

stay away from all those benzos if you have a chance; go w/ the Seroquel.

I hated seroquel. It left me so hungover in the mornings, I felt like I couldn't even move much less get out of bed. I can remember just staring at my hand and trying to lift it and not being able to.
And the lucid dreaming/nightmares were awful and made the sleep I got restless and basically useless.
Trazadone was slightly better but I still wasn't a fan.
I think Seroquel is given for sleep too frequently, it's a heavy medication.

trazadone tried 25-200mg over the course of a few months didnt do shit. talked to a friend in rehab its what they gave them. didnt really work for him though he was kicking a bundle a day habit. didnt work for me even combined with .3mg clonodine.

noddinOUTinMI ✌;13535798 said:
Hey whats up I read your first post and just this last recent one. It seems your doing a lot better now. Are you taking any serquel now? Im prescribed it but i only like the 100mg pills because my old dumb ass doctor like to push serquel on me and put me on 300mgs pills and they made me feel all weird and scared and im also like you a benzo/opiate addict. And im prescribed plenty benzos and suboxone and just got Ambien. Well anyways the 300 mg serquels made me feel like i was gunna die and gave me panic attacks so i aint a bunch a benzos to come down. Serquel is a black label drug so fuck that shit. But my old doc was antibenzo so now i got a new doc that prescibes me all my prescriptions which are as follows

Suboxone 8mgstrips twice daily

Xanax 1mg 3times daily

Klonopin 1mg twice daily

Remeron 15mg @night

Ambien 10mg @night

Sometimes ill take a serquil 100mg but not daily.

I have a very good new doctor you have to search and jump through a lot of hoops to find one..

And with that ill close
Not bad

trazadone tried 25-200mg over the course of a few months didnt do shit. talked to a friend in rehab its what they gave them. didnt really work for him though he was kicking a bundle a day habit. didnt work for me even combined with .3mg clonodine.
Trazadone can make me feel weird in a not fun way, but combined with temazepam, that might be awesome once in a while.

why are you even questioning using Seroquel? what is so bad? you are better off w/ Seroquel then any benzo; thats if you had a choice between the two.

I am scripted 100/MG Seroquel come sleep and it works great; I also happen to take around 1MG Xanax w/ my Seroquel but have been using Seroquel much longer and it always worked great for me but differs from person to person but I have always heard great things once the right dose is found. I think ANYTHING ABOVE 100/MG IS A WASTE! and depending on weight/height, etc, I would start as low as 25/MG before making a jump in MG.

stay away from all those benzos if you have a chance; go w/ the Seroquel.
Seroquel is okay, but with a shit side effect profile. A tiny benzo dose may lighten the load a little. That and Gatorade.