• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Seriously trippy bud? Help!

yumyumMD

Greenlighter
I've smoked weed DAILY for the past five years, so I'm well aware of how I feel when I'm high and I haven't changed dealer or anything like that - I did ask him to start getting me some better stuff last month, though I'm seriously concerned about my high last night though!

I'd smoked about four joints, and I was chatting to my friend when al of a sudden the couch she was on started moving further away and getting smaller, and the couch directly next to her was moving toward me and getting bigger. I immediately freaked out obviously, I've never heard of weed distorting visuals like that. Don't get me wrong, when I'm high I usually get a bit blurry eyed BUT nothing like that has ever happened before

Now I'm sitting here smoking it again to see if anything else happens, wondering if it's possible that my dealer would sprinkle shit on it to. The inside of my baggy has a very fine powder like substance on it, perhaps like the residue of something else but it could just be crumbs from the bud??? What the fuk is going on guys

O btw this same weed I've been smoking made me have a FUCKING HUGE panic attack the other night to the point I seriously thought I was having a heart attack.

Send help lol

5ef.jpg

On a more serious note, while I never had hallucinations on weed but I did had a massive pannic attack once after smoking too much.

OP - no one here knows what was in the bag. I've been smoking since 1984 and I still get occasional panic attacks and have actively hallucinated on weed.

Tom

I know y'all don't know what was in it, I just didn't know cutting WEED was a thing! It doesn't seem very efficient for my dealer to do? Or hallucinating on it!! Like wtf

And surely even if he packed it into a bag that had something else in it prior, dosages wouldn't be high enough to actually feel, surely!

If the bag had had synthetic cannabinoids in it, then yes, the residue could definitely cause such an effect. I don't like to speculate about substances, but you could ask the guy if that's a possibility. Failing that, you may have just got some crazy weed.

I know y'all don't know what was in it, I just didn't know cutting WEED was a thing! It doesn't seem very efficient for my dealer to do? Or hallucinating on it!! Like wtf
Because cutting weed makes no sense, every psychoactive substance that you could cut it with is more expensive.

Because cutting weed makes no sense, every psychoactive substance that you could cut it with is more expensive.

Thus turning a batch of shit weed at brick prices to semi-passable midgrade prices.

Doesn't happen often but it does happen, especially with the abundance of synthetic cannabinoids these days. Another reason the black market sucks if you don't have history with a reliable connect.

Thus turning a batch of shit weed at brick prices to semi-passable midgrade prices.

Doesn't happen often but it does happen, especially with the abundance of synthetic cannabinoids these days. Another reason the black market sucks if you don't have history with a reliable connect.

It does seem pretty shady that this happened after I've asked my dealer to start getting me more potent stuff! I've inspected it the best I can but any white stuff I find is just little crystals on the bud

I've been smoking all day and aside from some serious fatigue earlier (crashed out for 3 hrs despite a great nights sleep) nothing's happened tonight.

It does seem pretty shady that this happened after I've asked my dealer to start getting me more potent stuff! I've inspected it the best I can but any white stuff I find is just little crystals on the bud

I have no idea what you had, to be honest, I just know it's possible to put a synth'-solution into a spray bottle and mist buds with synthetic cannabinoids. Not sure how it would look after dried because I never had it myself, though.

Trichomes look like crystals, but they're technically not... Best way to tell if you've got a solid contaminant is to break it down by hand and sprinkle shake between your fingers. If it feels really gritty and rough then it's not trichomes/kief, it's something else (just make sure it's not stems before you get all worried.) Trichomes'll be squishy and sticky.

with a microscope, telling the difference between trichomes and a crystalline compound is pretty easy.

with a microscope, telling the difference

Hell yeah, that'd do it. Or even a magnifying glass in some cases.

Not everyone's got either of those, though, and I honestly didn't even think of that one when I posted before.

You're probably fine, maybe it has higher thc content than what you are used to. So smoke less. Not 4 fucking joints next time lol.

Edit: That was my 420th post. 8)

You're probably fine, maybe it has higher thc content than what you are used to. So smoke less. Not 4 fucking joints next time lol.

Edit: That was my 420th post. 8)

4 joints usually does very little to me!! I'm well aware of what good weed does to me and it isn't hallucinating, trust me lol.

Aaand I don't have a microscope or a magnifying glass lol. That said I've smoked all of that batch now so our problem is gone hahahah

Had you eaten recently? It could have been the increase in potency combined with low blood sugar.

No offense, but if you normally smoke 4 joints you may have been getting low quality herb, and an increase in potency would definitely have some of those effects. Especially going from brick to high flying sativa.