• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Serious question

CatEyez13

Greenlighter
Hello all. I am in need of some kind of answer. I have been smoking marijuana for years now. No negative side effects. The issue I have is that if I smoke really good stuff it takes a lot of it to get high but if I smoke mids even just crappy stuff I get so high it's ridiculous. Everyone that I smoke with finds this odd. After other people are high after 2 or 3 hits it takes me almost a whole bowl of really good stuff to get high. I was just wondering if there is a reason why like the chemical makeup of my brain causing it or something along those lines. If anyone has any insight I would appreciate it.

Do you smoke more of the good stuff than your friends? Do you smoke the same strains often? If you keep smoking the same strain it works less until you switch. That could be the answer.

No I very rarely smoke the good stuff maybe once or twice every few months other than that I smoke mids daily and still get higher off mids than anything else. I have even had great stuff that comes from CO, medical, etc but it just doesn't get me high or it takes a lot. But the mids, the same strain might get a different strain once in a while, I smoke daily and have for two years now gets me high after a few hits. IDK I just find it strange that the good stuff will get other people extremely high while it does nothing for me. I was just curious as to if anyone has this problem or knows what causes it.

Habituation - the phenomenon known as "tolerance". Quit smokin weed for a week and you'll be trippin when you smoke it again.
Also: there are 45 active threads on the first page of this cannabis forum about people crying over the simple feeling of tolerance- also the title of this post is disingenuous.
"Salt is good: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be seasoned?" - Jesus

Maybe it has to do with your smoking technique? If it isn't so strong it's easier to inhale, deeper and longer... without coughing out a lung that is.

Hello all. I am in need of some kind of answer. I have been smoking marijuana for years now. No negative side effects. The issue I have is that if I smoke really good stuff it takes a lot of it to get high but if I smoke mids even just crappy stuff I get so high it's ridiculous. Everyone that I smoke with finds this odd. After other people are high after 2 or 3 hits it takes me almost a whole bowl of really good stuff to get high. I was just wondering if there is a reason why like the chemical makeup of my brain causing it or something along those lines. If anyone has any insight I would appreciate it.

cbd and thc are two different compounds on weed thc is crystals (mainly on dank) and cbd is like the stuff in the actuall plant. maybe u like cbd more??%)