• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

(Serious Question) - Hemp CBD: Advice and Questions.

DreamWet

Greenlighter
Hi all!
Hemp CBD help..

Hemp CBD doesnt have the entourage effect.. but, any help, advice, or guidance on what to buy?

I AM legally registered in MD now for medical mj.. but have to wait until dispensories open. And, theres no dispensories across state lines that are near by I can legally go to. :(

Day one, about 15 min in my reallly horrid nerve pain dropped off for a few hours!! Its been come and go since.. Day 5 yesterday was the best night sleep Ive had in a year.. woke up not even once and had no horrid nerve pain in AM.

I know with the HEMP CBD its trial and error to for dosing.. but the Plus CBD I have is: 2oz bottle, 750mg total (80 servings per bottle of 15 drops), Hemp Oil Aerial Plant Parts 13mg (CBD 3mg):
https://pluscbdoil.com/cbd-products/cbd-oil-drops/plus-cbd-oil-drops/

Ive seen this which is alot of $$$, but if I dont need as much it ll save me $$. Reviews for this company seem pretty legit. -source-

50mg with Charlottes Web Hemp CBD vs 3mg from Plus... big difference!

Should I really be trying to vape this instead of drops under the tongue?

Insight on how long until cbd effects could kick in and stay?

Again, any help or advice PLEASE let me kno! Especially on calculating dosing and etc.. (i saw an article that broke it down the other day but just cant find it again..) Thankssss!

Last edited by a moderator:
I just found this: -source-

In addition to questions above, Any thoughts on the dosage suggestions listed here?

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't know what to tell you in regards of sourcing, just do extensive web search with reddit reviews and stuff.

Effects of separated CBD are very subtle and mostly just body/muscles relaxing along with some mild buzz if taken enough. If being high is what you're after, just use regular cannabis, nothing beats a good flower! %)

Dosage suggestions seem alright, about 20-40mg of oil under the tongue. You'll get the feel of it after few days of using IME. And if using CBD oils, I don't see any reason to smoke it as it's made to be bio-available orally, plus there are other oils added in it usually which will make the process not so pleasant.

I would also suggest using Agmatine and Palmitoylethanolamide along with your CBD products for a intensification of effects, especially pain-mitigating ones. Also if it's the nerve pain that's bothering you, please check out Lion's Mane mushroom extracts, I cannot recommend them enough for this purpose! :)

IMO CBD-THC oils are a lot better than just CBD's for treating pain, but it's all the matter of legality I guess.

Good luck and be safe! ;)

Wow! Thats the reply I was looking for.. thanks!

Yea.. sadly, theres literally nothing even close to driving distance in MD or other states that accept out of state. I cant wait to start the exploration and see how the entourage effect can be manipulated! I suffer from chronic pain, arthritis, and nerve pain (back issues for 12 yrs), sleep and panic disorder. I cant wait to cut the cord with doctors and prescriptions!

It seems like Im on the right track for sure.. and that makes total sense about the vaping of it - I looked and there were several other, even if natural products in them that prob wouldnt make it nice. Your right!

hey DreamWet, we do not discuss sources here. please refrain from mentioning websites and including the links to their sites in your posts:).

While it may help, that Plus CBD company had issues with heavy metals in their supply several years ago. Samples of the concentrate tested positive for Lead and other metals. This may be because they use chafe material from Chinese farms which are using hemp to clean their polluted soil. This material is then processed with heavy solvents to be able to bring the CBD content up from under 1% to whatever their concentrate is (it used to be 20% CBD, still shitty).

If you want to consume hemp CBD, find something that was grown organically in America. There are companies located in Colorado that ship to all 50 states (not Charlotte's Web, fuck those crooks). It'll be more expensive than Chinese-sourced products but at least you won't be poisoning yourself.

And the answer to your question of when hemp CBD will consistently work... probably never. You're honestly lucky it works at all. Most patients I've spoken with that have used it experienced a drop in efficacy after their body started getting used to it--the THC is an important part of treatment. You might even experience more relief combining illegally obtained cannabis flower with the hemp CBD concentrates (like take some drops and then smoke a bowl or something--or try vice-versa).