R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

sequential orgasms

missmaryjane1804

Greenlighter
hello bluelight :)

I have only been intimate with my boyfriend and im a bit too self conscious to talk to him about this, and i was wondering if any of this is even normal, could stem from childhood abuse, or even maybe my past drug use... Anyways since i started masturbating at 11 or 12 ive been able to experience multiple orgasms without any penetration. Literally hours of every 3 minutes an orgasm can go by and 10 seconds after climax i want more. Now heres where it becomes a problem, -1- my boyfriend feels like he is incompetent sexually or i am faking every orgasm with him -2- it takes up so much time its like i disappear into my own little climax world for hours, EVERYDAY. i seriously try not to get turned on because once i start its like i dont want to ever stop because i never feel satisfied, It pretty much always ends when i have weak legs and and i am too frustrated to try anymore. Im asking all this because im wondering if anyone maybe has any experience with this issue or if its just how im going to be forever? :\

Last edited:
Umm I'm having trouble understanding the problem.
Are you climaxing with your boyfriend?
Is it that he has been with other girls that don't climax easily?
Or is that he feels left out when you go into your climax world?
Maybe he should give you head.
Are you worried that you are not normal?
All I can say is that everybody's different and that you are lucky that you can climax easily. Many women are unable to do so.
Were you abused as a child? You have my sympathy.
xxxx

yes i climax with him & we are very compatible with sexual interests but eventually he finishes and i always feel up for moremoremore. I really couldnt ask for more here, im sure that im the problem. He leaves for work a few hours before i do & i get busy then so he doesnt really know the extent to my 'habit'. We have sex atleast once a day & i think his biggest issue with this is that he thinks i am faking getting off with him, he really doesnt get that once i climax i dont experience a refractory period or whatever its called lol. But on the other hand my biggest problem with it is that even after 7-10 orgasms in 45 minutes im left feeling frustrated and unsatisfied. Sometimes i just wish that when having sex it was to please him and feel connected instead of feeling like its a was just some game im playing cause i wanna cum. And yes i am worried this is not normal, i know about sex addiction and everything but i dont feel like thats a description of what i am like, because i havent had multiple partners, i just could spend 90% of my time getting off in my dream world. Also yes i was abused by my mother/herfriend but i feel like i have moved past that somewhat by accepting and realizing that just because you can conceive not everyone is meant to care and protect a child.

I think i just posted this because i wanted to get it off my chest, it causes stress in my life and most the time i blame a lack of some basic self control and was hoping someone else has either been with someone like this or if someone could relate.

You mentioned your drug use, what was the extent? It could be perhaps linked if you're seeking a sustained "high" from the orgasms, which would be frustrating because as quickly as it comes, it leaves. Could be compared to smoking crack, honestly. Every orgasm is another "hit" that gets you "high" for a short time, then you come down, and you want more.

I guess consider yourself lucky you're able to actually climax that easily and often. As asked, does he go down on you?

I'm guessing you two are young, it sounds like there may be a lack of experience on both sides.

I think your experience is a little unusual but nothing abnormal.
You don't have a compulsion to sleep with other men so I would say yes go ahead frig yourself as much as you like.
The only possible problem I see are that you might neglect other tasks and obligations while you are pleasuring yourself.
You might also want to think of ways to involve your boyfriend more in your sex life.
What drugs do you use and do you use drugs while masturbating?
I love masturbating when I'm high.
Just use plenty of lube.

First talk to him, communication about sex is huge.
So, you need him to last longer or are you just nympho :)
Girls are like frieght trains, guys are like sports cars. It takes some work to get the train rolling but once its moving its hard to stop :) Thats hwen he needs to run back and get in his sports car and catch up :)
If you start the train and the sports car at the same time, the sport car will be at the end before the train gets out of the station :)
In otherwords, you guys need to do a lot of foreplay without fucking and more for you and less for him. Foreplay can start with just kissing with your clothes on. Getting naked and hitting it out of the gate will always end in him done while your motors still running :)

goodmorning bluelight :) First of all thank you soo much to everyone who has been very kind in their responses, its greatly appreciated.

I really havent ever been dependent on anything hard, just regular social coke/ and (approx. mothly) mdma use. I also had a phase when i was 14 where i was snorting bathsalts pretty much everyday for like 6-9 months (kinda a blur) and accidentally ran across tramadol one day and for like a year it was all i used becuase it made me feel how i imagined regular and normal was. When i was 16 i had a mini mental breakdown and decided i needed to randomly move to another state & cut alot out of my life including T. Met my now bf like 4 months before i turned 17& havent used anything but pot/mdma since i met him. ( he doesnt like coke becuase it was his moms DOC) Hes going to be 23 in march & im 19 now. Before we started dating he had been with like 20 girls but they had all been shortterm hookups, never a consistent sex partner so its possible that he doesnt know that much about the females side of an orgasm. (but he does love giving oral) Like i said before him the only experience i had was when i was a kid and i dont consider that real personal sexual experience. Really the only time i dont feel insecure about my multiple o's during sex is when we are both rolling hard. As more time passes with our relationship the more i feel like im hiding a big part of my self, not being honest, and thats not right. Its just something i have hidden and been ashamed of for a long time, hes the first person i have ever felt genuinely loved and cared about me and im afraid of scaring him off.

Why would you be ashamed about masturbation ? He's 23 and I can assure you he is probably wanking himself stupid sometimes also.

Does he need to know your masturbation routine ? Do you wan't to know how often he wanks, duration etc?

I'm really not sure why feel that he would want to know or why you not telling him is something hidden - if he asks you, you would tell him. I'm sure he loves you getting so much pleasure out of your love making, with a bit more time to get to know your body he will know your not faking it.

Missmaryjane1804, i have a similar issue but in reverse that actually might help you. the orgasm and male ejaculation can be de-coupled or de-synchronized, allowing the man to have many dry orgasms without ejaculating. many women feel insulted and psychically wounded if a man doesn't ejaculate, and so my issue! But if you can get your guy to do this, you might feel better about your gift

I think maybe you should tell him all the next time you roll.
He'll understand then and think it unimportant and you will have relieved your heart.
Perhaps the next day you'll talk it about again but the heat will have gone out of the situation.

I think maybe you should tell him all the next time you roll.
He'll understand then and think it unimportant and you will have relieved your heart.
Perhaps the next day you'll talk it about again but the heat will have gone out of the situation.

this

I have the same problem. After sex I get my self off some more. My only solution is tell him. He won't care. My man watches me while I do it before sex. Considered it our foreplay. And he's accepting of it now. So just tall to him. Explain it's nothing bad ur not cheating. And that he satisfy you. Good luck babe??

I have the same problem. After sex I get my self off some more. My only solution is tell him. He won't care. My man watches me while I do it before sex. Considered it our foreplay. And he's accepting of it now. So just tall to him. Explain it's nothing bad ur not cheating. And that he satisfy you. Good luck babe

I suppose men in general would be cool with that..

don`t worry if your bf loves you he will want to please you & should get enjoyment & turned on at you being turned on etc........if you feel weird talking to him then have a couple of drinks or write him a letter........like anything in a good relationship communication is a must....day to day life or wot you like sexually......you could be worrying about nothing so talk to him & even if he don`t get where your coming from (excuse the pun) he should accept you for who you are...it`s common for women to still be horny after the bloke has finished......we`re different we get horny quickly & it can go as soon as we`ve done our bit......if you still wanna carry on just explain you have a higher sex drive & he`s all you want but you want more self satisfaction.......how about more foreplay between you before playing hide the sausage or you go up earlier & start yourself off & he can join in when ready.....good luck :)

Last edited: