• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Meth Seperating fenty from meth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loccdogg

Bluelighter
Anyone out there aware of a method to seperate these two drugs if they're mixed together in crank? A simple washing procedure perhaps?

No clue.
Maybe doing the research on melting points of drugs and using this as a base knowlege may help but IDK.

The only 100% way to separate them is to break the hands of whoever sold you that shit and get a better source lol.

Seriously though they both melt and vaporize within 10C of each other. It'd have to be some chemical science but I doubt it's possible at least at a street/user level.

Impossible without ana ctual lab and s dentists more trained in sorcery than me.

How do u know there is fwnt in your meth??

Seems like a strange marketing gimmik

Impossible without ana ctual lab and s dentists more trained in sorcery than me.

I am no expert on drugs in North America but I have been trying to research and understand this issue a bit better as a part of working for Bluelight

As I understand it, in North America numerous Federal and State government authorities, harm reduction organisations, and commercial ‘recovery’ businesses have all been stating for a few years now that users should use fentanyl test strips on their meth before consuming. And it is widely believed that fentanyl makes it into the meth supply chain. There are two commonly referenced ways this happens . First, by accident from cross-contamination in locations where dealers and suppliers handle both substances. Second, deliberately by suppliers to create a more addictive product and one that is maybe more marketable anyway based on the belief that a significant proportion of American users of meth also use opiates and vice versa.

There is more solid evidence that manufacturers of counterfeit pharma pills are increasingly combing meth and fentanyl in the same pressing at an industrial scale.

But if you dig into the published research on what your typical end user of meth gets when they purchase meth for personal consumption there does not seem to be a lot of raw data on the actual prevalence of cross contamination. Although plenty of people and testing organisations have found meth and fentanyl together, a lot lot of academic and government reports takes systematic cross contamination BEFORE the end use obtains their meth as given simply because urine test and autopsy data increasingly finds both substances present in individuals. But they also state that drug users increasingly prefer a ‘speedball’ than one drug or the other. There might be a very big big correlation = causation assumption/fallacy.

But Fentanyl is so deadly that it makes good sense to test for it if there is any risk of it being present. Especially since test strips can often be obtained for free.

Last edited:
have all been stating for a few years now that users should use fentanyl test strips on their meth before consuming
iirc dancesafe com or whatever has kits for before use but cost

those other that ya get for 10 for about ten of them bucks ya wont know till ya urinate after consumption (usually) which i think is daf cause wheres the hr? lol how accurate is it? idk
good life

iirc dancesafe com or whatever has kits for before use but cost

those other that ya get for 10 bucks ya wont know till ya urinate after consumption (usually) which i think is daf cause wheres the hr? lol
good life
You can buy test strips from many places to test your meth for fentanyl contamination before you consume it. But my understanding is that there are also places in the country where they are also available free of charge or heavily subsidised via various public and privately funded programs.

But as I said above I’m no expert on this subject beyond what I’ve learned though a couple of hours of dedicated online research.

You can buy test strips from many places to test your meth for fentanyl contamination before you consume it. But my understanding is that there are also places in the country where they are also available free of charge or heavily subsidised via various public and privately funded programs.

But as I said above I’m no expert on this subject beyond what I’ve learned though a couple of hours of dedicated online research.
yeah im old and blind but kinda get it. got twin 45s too.
can ya give a list of these aides?
thx

Yes a simple acetone wash a few times will clear off the fent. I've done it numerous time. As long as the fent is on the surface it will clean it up real good. I wear gloves when doing this because touching the filter paper while it is damp with the fent/acetone mix can lead to absorption through the skin.

I'm not the OP but I've had fent in my meth three different times now. I know because I've intentionally mixed fent with meth in the past, so I'm familiar with the feeling.

Every time I am 100% sure that it was a result of cross-contamination and not intentionally laced. I buy drugs from homeless people more often than not and they will reuse baggies that various drugs have gone through.

Yes a simple acetone wash a few times will clear off the fent. I've done it numerous time. As long as the fent is on the surface it will clean it up real good. I wear gloves when doing this because touching the filter paper while it is damp with the fent/acetone mix can lead to absorption through the skin.
According to the erowid synthesis of fentanyl on that site, it is not soluble in acetone therefore would not be washed away with acetone.

I tried searching for solubility data but this synthetic procedure makes it clear fentanyl HCl is not soluble in acetone.

I can post the link but synthesis discussion is against the forum rules so I won't post unless they say....easy to find though.

I get the feeling from this site a lot of people think an acetone wash is a way to purify every single drug with wildly different solubility from every different contaminant

Last edited:
^ Best answer to the question. It can't be separated with an acetone wash.

And he's right. Can't turn this into a synthesis thread.

Question was asked and answered to the best of BL's ability.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.