• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Separating Bupe from Nax.

Ron123

Bluelighter
This is my 2nd post on the subject.
Not sure if Im breaking any rules. But here is the deal.
I have some Bupe + Nax tablets.
Just the bupe tablets were not available for a few months. This combination just did not work for me.
It cause a lot of problems that I never had in my life. Starting with panic attacks. grinding of teeth in sleep.

Did some reading on seperating them.
If they are strips it seems you can use a blade to cut the strip one side has the bupe and the other the nax. But I have tablets.
First I read that Nax is soluable in water and bupe is not.
But that did not work because the table has the salt of bupe which dissolves in water.
Chat GTP told me disolve in water than the get the PH to 6 and the nax will fall out of the solution
Any ideas guys. As I cant get bupe and I'm sitting on these tablets I cant use. And I really need to get my daily dose of bupe.
I have seen this question being asked multiple times. But nobody answers it. Is it a rule issue ?. For me its about harm reduction. I want to save what teeth I have left.

What country are you from?

Idk how to separate it, but I might be able to suggest some sort of alternative depending on where you live to get you through to where you can get a subutex script

Also, afaik, there isn’t any formulation of suboxone that has naloxone on one side and bupe on the other, that would defeat the purpose of putting naloxone in the strip in the first place.

Id rather not mention my country for legal reasons.
Found this.
All those guys who say Nax is just there to prevent people injecting it are just paraoting what big pharma have told them. Which is what most doctors do. They really dont know shit.
As somebody who has ben on Mat for 30+ years and who has helped hundreds of people kick their heroine addicition via MAT.
I know from personal exp why Nax is added.
Its to kill the feeling of euphoria you get from Bupe.
Most opiate addicts are severely depressed. Denying tham that little bit of euphoria they get from bupe is just cruel.
The stats do not lie. Look at the relapse and sucide rates of people on only bups vs those on bupe + nax.
The best dr I ever meet told me one thing. He agreed that relapse rates were 10 times more with Nax in the equation. But he also mentioned that getting people to taper and get off mat is far easier if they are not exposed to pure Bupe.
Lastly. 0.2mg is the ultimate treatment for unresponsive depression. i.e. they have