• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Separate weed from meth

This is difficult because you want to keep the integrity of both substances... so its not like you can take a liquid solvent and run it through the mixture to separate them as you would if this was meth + saw dust (or something)

Before tying to help its important to know this, are these like huge shards of meth in ground up weed or powdered meth among huge nuggets? Both come in different forms and if the weed is bigger i would say a sift box or something similar would get it to a small meth shards + keif type situation which may be better them meth among larger pieces of weed.

. I have removed all shards. What's left is crushed shards its about a ball meth with weeds mixed in. I could care less about weed just meth. So is there anything I could do

If the meth is in salt form, which it is, you could try using a small amount of warm water to see if the salt will dissolve into it and then evaporate it down. That should yield something more usable with little effort. Basically if you could somehow get the entirety of the weed meth mixture into some type of tube with a screen on it you should be able to get almost all of the meth out.

If you dont get what im trying to say look up how to make butane honey oil with weed using a tube and a can of butane, same idea except this time its water pulling the meth out of weed rather then butane taking the thc out of weed.

Ive removed all chunks of both what's left is crushed shards and Flakes of weed. So any suggestions on what to do. Could careless about weed just meth

To act as a screen to prevent large particles from getting in the mix? Yes anything that will allow a liquid to pass through but not a solid will be fine, as you are using water it should pass through most types of screens relatively quickly. Even a coffee filter would work albeit slowly.

I hope it works, you may want to try with something not valuable just to make sure theres no design flaws before you move forward. My idea in science is you always fuck up the first time, at least your percentage of error is high because you have no idea what could happen, something like the screen failing for example.

Good luck!