Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Separate the mind from the body - LSD Come up

DreamsWalker

Greenlighter
Hey, this is my first thread on this forum, so here I am

SWIM smokes hash on a daily basis, and took MDMA reasonable doses (1g max) many times on the past two years, he always had good experiences. First time trying acid he was on a rave and he was already on mdma and took 1/2 tab, it wasn't intense and didn't really feel the acid. Second time was on a psy music festival, he was on mdma and took 1/2 tab also, he felt the acid, but he wasn't satisfied.

So 2 months ago, he chose to take acid with his best friend alone, no other drugs, not even cigarettes (since he doesn't smoke), so he can experience the full effects of acid. Settings were good, his friend's flat where they hangout usually, nothing to worry about. They took 1 tab each, SWIM had a little tough time on the come up, he was feeling anxious, and nauseous, and throw up after 1 hour when he was peaking, the visuals starts to intensifie as he was puking, he tried to calm down, and watch the tv as the music was playing (his friend was having a good time). He laid down and tried to manage his anxiety, 10 minutes was like a 30 minutes and he's suffering, after a while as the trip is getting intense and he's not moving, he started to forget his body, like his body is not there and everything was on his mind, he finally got over the anxiety and the rest of the trip was one of his best experiences.

When SWIM was feeling the bad vibes at the time he was laying down, he found out that the nausea he was feeling is not something biologically happening in his tummy, it's like his body was trying to keep up with what was happening in his mind so he felt nauseous and anxious, the thing that helped him is separating the mind from the body.

So does anyone relate to the separation between the body and the mind on the come up ? and has SWIM need to purge every time he take LSD ?

Peace.

One time on a 300-450ug dose, i had this really strong feeling that my soul was watching life through my eyes, thats the closest thing ive had to mind and body separation.
I dont really ever need to purge after it either, ide suggest taking acid with something to do, art or music or whatever. Tv wont really help you and sitting around wont either.
Ive never had a bad trip, but its because i have reason to take it,
Even if your reason is to expand your mind or knowledge etc.
Anything to keep you from sitting there on the fry pan.