Senseless survey, but kinda interesting...

love2roll

Bluelighter
OK, maybe you don't think its interesting, but I was just wondering...
What words do you absolutely hate?
(for ANY reason-this could be for meaning or just the way they sound)
Here's mine in order starting with the worst:
-delicious (and delish, eww)
-bleacher
-platter
-belly
-nostril
Am I just weird, or does anyone else have words like this? I seriously can't even say or hear these words without cringing!
Please tell me you words!!!!

I hate the word purple. I also can't stand the expression "Let me get my.....on ". "It's all good" is not one of my favorites.
------------------
"Take care, brush yer hair ;) "

Hee-Hee, funny question...There's 3 words I HATE!!! It's gonna be hard for me to even write them.
1) Purse
2) Panties
3) Nipple (Ugh, this is the WORST!!!)

hehe.. my bestest friend.. she has a big problem.. she can't say "vagina." She thinks it's the dirtiest word. She just can't do it. It's really funny. We sit there screaming "TWAT!," "CUNT!," "PUSSY!," etc. and it doesn't bother her, but if ever she take a trip to the gyno she gets all sweaty and needs to leave. Hehe.. of course we fuck with her about it
smile.gif
I think it's cute
smile.gif

Personally... I hate the word relish. I've never had the food but the word makes me ill.

ARG!!!
anything that ends in that awful androgenous letter... "y"....
yummy...
tummy...
etc.
another thing that realy pisses me off this this gangsta bitch useless, mornic expression "hella" drives me up the wall.
oh, and vagina... EW EW EW the word just *cringe*
oh, and the verb... "poke" like "I poked her last night" realy bugs the hell out of me...
there are all KINDS of words out there that I find offence... I'll have to come amend this list if I come up with any others.
------------------
"Hold me,
Feel me, NEVER LET ME GO!
Show me,
Need me,
cuz I want you to stay,
at least until,
THE BREAK OF DAWN!"

Ahhhh...I cant stand the word vagina either...ick!!!! OR pussy...eeekk!! I have no idea how my "happy spot" has anything to do with a kitty??? Oh yeah...I also cant stand the phrase.... "My bad" . I know a lot of people use it..but it just gets under my skin.

Heehehe, I like this! Good to know I'm not the only one with forbidden words.
I'll just move this up to the top....
Oh yeah, sorry to all of you guys that hate stupid surveys. We're just having fun. If you don't like it, don't read it.