• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Sending to WEDINOS

PillPopper570

Bluelighter
Hi,
Can anybody give me advice. When posting to WEDINOS do you use Royal Mail and if so what do you tell the Post Office is in the package when they ask?

They say do not send any samples by mail. I have messaged them and asked them if people actually did send by Royal Mail and all I got was “we would be happy to take your sample“. I don’t know if that was a “nudge nudge, wink wink” thing or if they just ignored or misread my question. I’ve heard that courier companies won’t send to WEDINOS and I do know that they ask a lot more questions and scan every package where Royal Mail only scan certain packages eg. suspicious ones. I’m really asking what other people do to get their samples to WEDINOS? If they use Royal Mail what do they tell the post office is in the parcel (because I know they ask).

Use Royal Mail, there’s no issue. Say nothing about what’s in the envelope. You’ve printed out the form and all and filled it in I assume?

I’ve printed out and done the form yeah. It’s just they always ask me “and what’s in the parcel sir?” When I post anything.

I will. They always specifically ask what exactly is in the parcel though. I‘ll probably need to figure out what to say but I’ll say it’s nothing of value too.

why do you gave to send a parcel?

you only need a small amount of substance to send so just send in an envelope, no post office required

I was thinking of a small parcel because there samples of 3 different things to go. But your right it’s not necessary I was going to use a bit of bubble wrap to pad it out so nobody could have a feel and know it was tablets. I was going to send a tablet of each of the things to be analysed but maybe not necessary. The guy in my local post office is like the gestapo he asks lots of questions about the contents of a parcel, gropes the package and looks me up and down.

I was thinking of a small parcel because there samples of 3 different things to go. But your right it’s not necessary I was going to use a bit of bubble wrap to pad it out so nobody could have a feel and know it was tablets. I was going to send a tablet of each of the things to be analysed but maybe not necessary. The guy in my local post office is like the gestapo he asks lots of questions about the contents of a parcel, gropes the package and looks me up and down. I’ll take your advice I think and just use a post box.