• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Sending test kits to Turkey?

Zon

Bluelighter
Hi, I have been desperately trying to get a test kit to my country for a while now but am still not having any luck. It is definitely not available locally, and I am too scared to send it to my house, not only because I do not trust 100% that it is legal here but also because it could give reason to the police to search my house for other stuff which I do not want. I asked a few friends if they would mind accepting it to their address for me, even with a fake name they all also are scared of legal problems. Any suggestions what I can do???

Or.... is it possible to make it??? I'm not a chemist or anything but still...

If you have access to sulfuric acid and formaldehyde you could make one yourself.. but other wise I don't really know. The kits aren't incriminating by themselves, but it could raise suspicions I guess..

Maybe look into making one, but you'll probably just have to bite the bullet and send it to your house

Is it easy to make if I have those? Not sure if I can get it but might be worth trying.

When the test kits come, what does it actually say on the box? Or in the instructions on how to use it? If it says anything about illegal drugs it will likely cause me problems :( If it is possible to get it sent in an unmarked bottle, or something that says nothing about illegal drugs I should be fine.

Ok I think I can get them but how do I make it? And will it be reliable? I searched these forums and google but cant find anything about how to make it :(

Last edited:
Ok thanks for the info, I'm gonna kill this thread and make a new one as its not about sending it to Turkey any more. Seems I will go ahead with this so will post back my results after it's done.