Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Semi wreck in E. Oregon reveals $1M in drugs

neversickanymore

Moderator: DS
Staff member
Semi wreck in E. Oregon reveals $1M in drugs
Posted on February 14, 2014

MORO, Ore. -- Federal prosecutors in Portland say it looked at first like an unremarkable rollover crash involving a tractor-trailer rig on U.S. Highway 97 in north-central Oregon.
That all changed when tow truck company employees called Sherman County sheriff's officers to say they'd found bundles of methamphetamine, heroin and cocaine hidden in the pallets of bell peppers.
Sherman County sheriff's deputies tallied the haul at 190 pounds of meth, 11 pounds of heroin and 7.5 kilograms of cocaine.
The drugs are estimated to be worth more than $1 million. The U.S. attorney's office says it's believed to be Oregon's largest drug seizure.
The 53-year-old East Wenatchee, Wash., man who was driving the truck on Jan. 17 has been charged with four counts of conspiracy and possession with intent to distribute the drugs.
Salvador Martinez-Perez pleaded not guilty Thursday in federal court in Portland. He remains in custody with a trial date of April 22.

http://www.kgw.com/news/Semi-wreck-in-E-Oregon-yields-1M-in-drugs-245522371.html

I wonder if the driver really is innocent......I mean not every driver is guilty when driving for a produce company.

Check out Chiquita Bananas, they imported tons of cocaine using their banana trucks & supposedly the guy that owns the company knows about every drug run.

Shitty probably was getting close to the drop off.

This also seems like a closer estimate on value than the usual 140 million or whatever bs they come up with.

Of course he knew it was in there lol but im all for him not being charged.

Sucks for us north western americans tho..

Wonder where he was coming from, my guess cali or Arizona.

If I was the tow driver, I'd have a kilo of meth, cocaine and heroin down my pants before anyone could have seen anything....What a party that would be!