View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Self Realization and Psychedelics

NvisionPeace

Greenlighter
I have read many works of literature from Burrough's "Junky" to Thoreau's "Walden Pond". Both seem to point to the idea that our goal here is to obtain the higher consciousness. Is this possible through the use of psychedelics? What are your opinions? Experiences? Please, flood me with information.

Albert Hofmann: I am hopeful about the future evolution of the human species. I am hopeful because I have the impression that more and more human individuals are becoming conscious and that the creative spirit, which we call God, speaks to us through his creation--through the endlessness of the starry sky, through the beauty and wonder of the living individuals of the plant, the animal, and the human kingdoms.

We human beings are able to understand this message because we possess the divine gift of consciousness. This connects us to the universal mind and gives us divine creativity. Any means that helps us expand our individual consciousness--by opening up and sharpening our inner and outer eyes, in order to understand the divine universal message--will help humanity to survive. An understanding of the divine message, in its universal language, would bring an end to the war between the religions of the world.

When we die we return to the sea of light. Psychedelics offer us a glimpse of, and passive connection with the universal mind - a place where there is nothing to obtain, nothing to strive for.

Consider the aggregate of all conscious beings as a 3 x 5 inch card pricked with pin holes. Held up to the Sun, light passes through wherever it can. Similarly, human beings are light channels, with an aperture like a camera. Psychedelics force the aperture open, increasing light throughput. As water seeking it's own level, light will pour through any open channel, and do so with full force according to that channel's capacity, and one needs to be ready for that. Psychedelics are vital for developing light throughput, but they need to be handled with the utmost care.

Last edited:
When we die, we return to the sea of light, the cosmic conscious mind...Human beings are light channels ... Like water seeking it's own level, light will find/pour through any open channel...according to that channel's capacity...

lovely explanation, I too always felt more true to self when I use. I explain, when I'm amped my physical body receives ability to ascend and match the levels of my internal selves, removing the usual feelings of internal conflict that persist in my sober state.

Once- "light" overcame me and projected her visions to fronts of my eyes in such a beautiful array, I at once realized my third demention existed within me inherently and intrinsicly. The vision showed me I am at peace on my highest levels so that when in conscious states that SEEM dark and overtaken, my light lesson renews preserverence of this existence.

I put words down to try to explain and describe the aperture opened lens. Awakened

Thank you for sharing this truth without a care of disagrement from anyone! We all should be so bold, vs having to cover our often unapproved behaviours! Your balls are huge and hairy and so beautifully naked! lol...

(I'd love to hear more...)