• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzos Seizure cocktail

FutureReference

Bluelighter
Hey all,

A good buddy of mine I met in the military has been suffering from Epileptic Seizures for most of his life. Actually got honorably discharged due to his condition. Currently, his doctor has him on Depakote 500mg (1x a day), Onfi 20mg (3x a day) and Aptiom 800mg (1x a day).

Clobazam I have very little knowledge on. He was having 4 seizures a week and the Onfi has helped him for years but now for some reason they are coming back frequently. He is having about 1 a week and it happens often while driving which scares me.

I told him to look into CBD, but his doctor "doesn't advise it for his condition". I have seizures but not due to epilepsy and Clonazepam has helped tremendously, but is Clobazam a better medication? I fear he may have a seizure that ends fatally and am trying to work with his doctor to get him better situated. Is Clonazepam superior to the Clobazam for seizures and is it safe with his other 2 drugs? Would it even be beneficial to prescribe Clobazepam and Clobazam concurrently to manage the seizures?

Even though the doctor is against it, which CBD product would work best for epilepsy? I know it is legal and honestly it's probably cheaper than the US version of CBD they prescribe. Any advice is truly, truly appreciated. Love him like a brother but this is ruining his mentality and I fear for his life. He now drives Uber so my worries have been heightened

Hey all,

A good buddy of mine I met in the military has been suffering from Epileptic Seizures for most of his life. Actually got honorably discharged due to his condition. Currently, his doctor has him on Depakote 500mg (1x a day), Onfi 20mg (3x a day) and Aptiom 800mg (1x a day).

Clobazam I have very little knowledge on. He was having 4 seizures a week and the Onfi has helped him for years but now for some reason they are coming back frequently. He is having about 1 a week and it happens often while driving which scares me.

I told him to look into CBD, but his doctor "doesn't advise it for his condition". I have seizures but not due to epilepsy and Clonazepam has helped tremendously, but is Clobazam a better medication? I fear he may have a seizure that ends fatally and am trying to work with his doctor to get him better situated. Is Clonazepam superior to the Clobazam for seizures and is it safe with his other 2 drugs? Would it even be beneficial to prescribe Clobazepam and Clobazam concurrently to manage the seizures?

Even though the doctor is against it, which CBD product would work best for epilepsy? I know it is legal and honestly it's probably cheaper than the US version of CBD they prescribe. Any advice is truly, truly appreciated. Love him like a brother but this is ruining his mentality and I fear for his life. He now drives Uber so my worries have been heightened

Clonazolam is Superior but imo fuck benzos they make long term seziures worse and fuck that doctor CBD works for alot of conditions mainly seziures I'd def go with CBD but don't just buy any CBD quality matters pm me for those brands you'd like