• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Seizure after smoking weed?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

im1997

Greenlighter
Keep in mind I'm a regular smoker (4 times per week or so) and I ate before this

At 10:00pm I was with my friend smoking and sitting and started to clean up
and at around 10:30 all of the sudden I almost felt like an anxiety attack starting (not diagnosed with anxiety and never had one) and passes out and my top half of my body fell from the bench while I apperantly rolled my eyes backwards and starting somewhat shaking, I don't remembered anything but waking up from a mini dream and got up, tried to stand and walk but my legs felt weird and I couldn't walk more than 2 steps and collapsed hard on the ground again except no fainting, we sad for a bit and I feel completely normal except kinda confused and buzzed

Idk I don't think it's ellipse? I even though it might of been this strong new bug spray my friend put a lot on me??

It def sounds like you had a seizure. Glad to hear you are ok. Having a single seizure does not mean that you are a epileptic but if you continue to have them this is a possibility. Go to the doctor and tell them what happened to you.

Sure you didn't hit white? A friend was exactly like that a couple of weeks ago when smoking with me.

Why do you keep putting yourself in the same situation?

Go see a fucking doctor, dude. This is the second time you've admitted to possibly seizing up because of smoking weed, and yet you keep smoking weed, having seizures, and coming on Bluelight for medical help. I mean shit, dude, if you broke a leg while smoking would you come here to find out how to set a cast? If you pulled a hernia while smoking would you come on here to find out how to perform inguinal surgery on yourself?

This is a medical issue, dude, and you're here on a drug-related forum. If you're not bullshitting and really repeatedly putting yourself through this shit, you need to stop smoking and seek advice from a medical professional.

Status
Not open for further replies.