• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Seizure after MD

UKdance

Greenlighter
Recently I took a lot of MD (too much) around 800mg without realising. I was pretty drunk before doing this - also stupid of me. Normally I'm pretty gone off around 250mg and tend to try and keep it under 200 which I enjoy. My jaw was clenching a lot and my eyes were rolling but I was still standing and dancing. I gor into an altercation in a club where I was shoved from behind and my head hit a toilet seat pretty hard, after this I don't remember anything. I apparently had a seizure for about 45 minutes and was taken to hospital where my heart rate was monitored etc. I was fine with strobe lights etc so I want to know what was the cause of my seizure. My dosage of Md or banging my head. Should I stop taking it all together. If I was to do it again I would not take over 250 again. I don't want any permanent damage and feel scared but love to roll. It's been 2 days since this and my head feels tender and I have a slight ringing in my ears and my heart feels like it hurts but I feel the later is probably paranoia, thanks

Don't think we can tell if it was the MD or the fall that caused your seizure but 800mg is a very heavy dose. Have you tested it? Wouldn't doubt that dose of MD can cause a seizure tho. Hitting your head may have simply triggered it.