Recruiting Seeking Psychedelic Users For UK Study On Individual Differences In Psychedelic Experience

rlou001

Greenlighter
Hello to the psychedelic community!

My name is Rina Louca and I am currently studying at Goldsmiths, University of London. This study has been approved by the departmental ethics committee at Goldsmiths University. This study begins February 2022 and runs till April 2022.

We are looking for individuals who have used psychedelics (including Ketamine and MDMA) within the last 6 months. It is open to anyone over the age of 18. The study will take approximately 20 -35 minutes to complete.

Link to study: https://tinyurl.com/25nv3kcb or
: https://goldpsych.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_1SquwsekAuXTnLw

*The study must be completed on a laptop or desktop with a Google Chrome browser to ensure the audio clip can play*

Anonymity & Confidentiality:
We are aware that the nature of the study is related to consumption and use of psychedelic substances. Under the Misuse of Drugs Act 1971 consumption of psychoactive substances is legal and therefore any information provided is suitable. Moreover, in compliance with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and data protection laws, all information collected will be kept strictly confidential and anonymised using Qualtrics.com. We invite you to read the detailed regulations and consent found in the initial information page of the study.

Compensation & Raffle Prize: Although, participation is completely voluntary and would make great contributions to the scientific psychedelic research communities, we understand that you may not directly benefit from participation. However, as a thank you, at the end of the study you will have an opportunity to be entered into a raffle for a £10 Amazon.uk gift voucher. Unfortunately this is limited to UK residents.

Please consider participating and sharing the study among fellow psychedelic users.

We want to say a massive thank you for all your support and participation!

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you require further information or have any questions!

Sincerely the psychedelic research team at Goldsmiths University,

Rina Louca (UG - Goldsmiths University of London)

Dr. Devin Terhune (Supervisor)

[email protected]

Is the study for non UK users as well?
I don't mind not getting the amazon voucher

Which psychedelic substance have you used most recently in the last 6 months?
This question only allows one answer and not multiple.

In what context were the psychedelics taken?
It's missing medicinal as an answer.

Where is that mountain range on yo facebook?

This question only allows one answer and not multiple.

It's missing medicinal as an answer.

Where is that mountain range on yo facebook?
Hiya,

Thank you for your feedback! I have updated the survey to include multiple choices for answers and medicinal context option.

So... the survey says there's a purpose to the study, but other than it saying it's a 3rd year undergrad psychology study, it doesn't actually give a purpose. What do you plan to use the data for?

So... the survey says there's a purpose to the study, but other than it saying it's a 3rd year undergrad psychology study, it doesn't actually give a purpose. What do you plan to use the data for?
Hiya, the data is for my 3rd year project. It has the potential to get published after completion. It will contribute to the research at my university (Goldsmiths, University of London), where my supervisor will also have access to incorporate into other studies as well.