Assignment Seeking participants: online survey about psychedelics and metaphysical beliefs

_afrenchguy

Greenlighter
Hello everyone,

I'm currently enrolled in an MSc with Alef Trust and Liverpool John Moores University (Transpersonal Psychology).
Together with a few colleagues, we are doing a study as part of our Research Design module.
This study explores potential associations between psychedelic experiences, metaphysical beliefs, and a spiritually-oriented perspective on life.

Selection criteria
- You need to be at least 18.
- You need to have had at least 1 psychedelic experience. If you've had several experiences, you can answer about the one that feels most significant.
- This experience needs to have happened at least a year ago.
- Please only participate if you're not still acutely processing this experience.

The questionnaire takes 10-15 minutes to complete and is anonymous.
We expect to close the questionnaire by end of February.

> Go to questionnaire

I'll share some key results here once the study is done (ETA: May).

Researchers
- Laura Hargrave: [email protected]
- Drew Ludwick: [email protected]
- Jason Tilford: [email protected]
- Pierre Touzet: [email protected]
- Bethany Butzer – Supervisor: [email protected]

Ethics
The Research Design module faculty has assessed the group research project and approved it.

Very grateful to be able to post here, and I would greatly appreciate your time and help with this study.

I will be more than happy to come back here and share some key findings once the research is finished.

Wishing everyone a nice day!

Last edited:
Hey welcome to BL please review the expectations for posting research and edit changes into your OP.

look forward to reading your results.

Thank you! Looks perfect.

Just completed this.. you guys are not playing around.

i had a little trouble answering as the correct answers for me have changed over time.

Please make sure to stop back with results as i’m curious after taking this.

Thank you! Looks perfect.

Just completed this.. you guys are not playing around.

i had a little trouble answering as the correct answers for me have changed over time.

Please make sure to stop back with results as i’m curious after taking this.

Thank you so much. Will do for sure.

Completed that for you - Liverpool is a great city!

Thanks! I've actually been there only once, my studies are 100% remote and alongside a full time job!