• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Seeking dosing advice for a first-timer and an long time ex-MDMA user

JohnHancock

Greenlighter
My wife and I are both in our mid-40s. I am highly inexperienced - I have never smoked a puff of a cigarette in my life. I don't even drink caffeine, but I do drink socially (maybe once a month I'll have a few drinks). My wife has used several different drugs when she was a teenager, and has had no desire to try any of them again, however, an old friend of ours gave us some MDMA crystals, and my wife is excited because she said this is the only drug (in her opinion) that's really fun and not addictive, and after listening to her talk about it and reading up on it, I agreed to try it with her sometime. I kind of know what to expect anyway (if you know what I mean).

However, she has only taken MDMA in pill form and has never measured doses out before. We both work in the medical field, and are carefully considering the doses of crystals to measure out for ourselves, but are a bit stuck for the following reasons:

- I am 6'4" tall and weigh 115kg. Should I take as much as 115 mg, or will that be too much? I understand that a small amount of MDMA will have a profound effect on a first-timer.

- She is experienced taking MDMA and did it a lot in the late-1990s until it had no effect on her anymore. Considering that, she can probably tolerate 2 mg/kg, but the last time she tried MDMA was 25 years ago. She weighs around 70 kg. Would a "first time" dose be more appropriate for her to take this time?

And what if we wanted a single re-dose around 90 minutes in?

Any advice would be appreciated.

I’d go 100 for you plus a 40mg booster 90min in. Her maybe 120 plus 50mg.

Two possible scenarios with her. One is she lost most of her tolerance and will roll like it was almost new. The other is she used it until she lost the magic and even all these years later will be tolerant.

If you roll and she doesn’t, it’s a sign of magic loss. If you both don’t roll then I’d question the purity.

-GC

Most recommendations are for ~1-1.5mg/kg and some say that you should not exceed ~125 mg for the starter dose and ~65mg for the booster taken approximately 1.5 hours apart

These are some pretty good guidelines and for a first timer you could get away with 80-100mg easily, especially if they're smaller in build

Just remember, you can always do a little more if the effects you want aren't there but after you've dosed you can't take the drug out of your bloodstream.