• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Seeing white roach in DPH trip, before knowing they existed.

psychedelicsoul

Bluelighter

See that little bastard there... I seen it when tripping on DPH. However, that was years ago, and I thought that it was a fictional creature in my mind. However, it obviously isn't and my hallucination showed me a real creature that I had no idea actually existed.

That's just amazing. Could there possibly be a super natural thing... It's kinda weird how most DPH trip reports are very similar... spiders, shadows... I know datura users commonly report smoking "ghost cigarettes". Maybe there's somthing super natural with deliriants.

I believe that it lowers your vibration to lower planes of existence that's why you feel heavy and see animals ghosts and spiders that's cause they are in the 2D lower vibrational universe, also that's why when you take Dmt you feel your self vibrate and hear a loud tone that's cause your soul/ego is going into the higher astral 4D or even higher planes. To go Into 4D and 5D planes you have to lose your ego hence when you take a large dose of dmt you lose all sense of self/ego and travel to different parts/planes of the universe. Just a theory