• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Seeing Anomilies or something.

use 9737

Greenlighter
I have seen an anomily. It was a walking stick figure. I seen it while I was in the vehicle and a person that I knew at the time was walking in the city I noticed him and as I turned back around I seen it a stick figure that grew and there was some type of a paper like writing paper you're it seen it real quickly as I was turning and nothing else since and this would be during the beginning of my usage and I can't say it's because of it since years have passed and things have happened and the things that have happened led me to believe that it's a person causing it with maybe satellites or radios I'm not too sure. Go ahead and post your thoughts or experiences.

Nuke Siberia top to bottom as radioggenic mutation from the projection speed, waste animal attacks, and whatever else may be able to be stopped if the 1993 KGB UFO people from the fallen creating 'nephilim' of people I know who were human - that may help.

They're not even popular yo. Nikola Tesla would never be able to get laid at the club or that place you have the thing you do where you do things to like have friends and stuff and the weed is shit anyway

the reason