• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Seeing a doctor about being prescribed Tramadol for chronic headaches?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CollegeBound

Greenlighter
Hi guys Im new, nice to meet you all, ok since the 4th grad Ive gotta chronic headaches and have had cat scans and MRIs but nothing was wrong according to doctor Im 21 now going on 22 in a few days, and a month or so back my best friend gave me a tramadol for my headache back when she use to get them for anxiety ,I took the pill and an hour later my headache was gone completly I felt great , I thought maybe I should try to get them prescribed for me at a doctor cause I get them all the time. I visited the emergency room for one of my bigger headaches and thought to bring it up to the doctor , well he went on and on about how people my age use drugs for an escape, like he was acusing me, I didnt even get to talk to him about it , he only asked me if I had a girlfriend and I told him no, not like that mattered and he said my headaches were brought on by stress didnt even examine me, just gave me a script for caffine pills called forecet that kept me up all night I work and go to college I need all the sleep I can get, well Im full time student at my university now so I have something called student insurance and the health services have a Md. and nurse practicioner you can make appointments with and they can write prescriptions and work like real hospital which I think is nice for those not from "rich families" like myself. Now what I want to kno is could I talk to them about making a suggestion to be prescribed tramadols for my headaches, Ive tried all other over the counter medicines but they dont work and the ones that do take a week to work, I even tried anti stress excersises books and praying but nothing did the trick , even before I took the tramadol pill I researched them online and Im aware that some can get addictied to them and they arent usully prescribed for headaches but they really do help , my headaches get so bad to where I have to miss work or school and stay in bed praying for them to go away but they never do. But I do not want them thinkin I want it to get high or buzzed or whatever its called I have a high tolerence for drugs like that I use to take stronger drugs tramadol after a childhood accident and I never got hooked on them, i mean the only recreational thing i found about it is that it helps you sleep and wake up energized. So im wondering if anybody can help me out by giving me some things to say to the doctor so maybe he or she can prescribed me a few of them, for when I get those severe ones that make me want to kill myself (not sucicidal just an expression) I doubt I can say my best friend gave me a couple and they worked not unless i wanna get in huge trouble or arrested anything would help me right now thanks everyone who taking the time to read this and provide feedback.

one more thing about that doctor who tole me it was just stress without examining me and thought I was trying to get pills to get high off could I report him for that i remember his name and that he still works at the hospital, but if it will get him fired nevermind I dont like to cause trouble

im sorry but i didnt read your whole post, ok scratch that a went back n read your post. we cant tell you what to say to the Dr to get pills. Dr shouldnt have much of a problem rx'in tramadol cuz its not too highly scheduled n its not too recreational, but you never know. i know at my universities dr they are super reluctant to prescribe any pain meds but they'll give out vyvanse w/o only a few questions asked 8) . anyways man that sbout all i can say w/o oversteppin the rules of BL. welcome to BL

if the Dr doesnt hook it up tramadol can easily be found online n purchased w/o a script from legit canadian websites, im not sure if id order from india n other places but its available out there

also maybe ask your Dr bout cluster headaches n research em yourself, from what i hear they're a pretty bad situation to be in, hope thats not the case in your situation

best of luck

Last edited:
Should be a breeze to get tramadol, doctors script them with a slingshot. I had a script with 12 refills once, too bad it doesn't work for me.

We can't tell you what to say to get pills from your doctor.

Status
Not open for further replies.