View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Seeing “God” on ketamine

phreshstart

Greenlighter
Tend to see god at a certain point every time on k past a certain dose. At first it just puts me in a great mood. Then I start seeing god there every time. Like some of the things I’ve seen have been unfathomable.

I am prone to mania and grandeur, maybe some psychosis. Is this all it is??? Such an enjoyable “psychosis”if you would call it such.
Being on a few bipolar meds I am stable from the meds. But on the k it brings back some old symptoms but they’re very beautiful, blissful, enlightening, lucid, and happy. Not bad or irritating or anything.

I can give an example. But K makes me realize everything is god. God is everywhere I say “what a nice creation there god”. Then I say “ok that person isnt perfect but there’s a purpose for them so In a sense they are perfect for this world”

I think a lot of existential stuff

but my example it was a cold winter night. No snow on the ground I went for a walk around my neighborhood I see these book stands all the time. And I take a random book without looking. It’s one of those free little library’s. Ur suppose to exchange a book for another. Anyways , I took one. I get home.
It’s called karly the carnival fairy

a pink book.
Lol but me and my friend invented the ketamine fairy like weeks before in our jokes. And karly starts with a k.

I’m not sure but now I imagine K to be pink in nature not white if I had to pick a color to describe her.

And I do believe K has a mind of its own.
But how??? I always heard shrooms could because they’re alive and send messages from the earth. But k Is made in a lab in the 60s. Hard to believe it’s connection with god to me.
Well maybe that’s the mysteriousness of my higher power. Or who knows.

I’ve had so many of these karly the Karnival fairy stories but that one really sticks out.

The amazing thing about K is my mental health only improves with time every aspect of it. Might be the combination with my meds but it improves my clarity my knowledge my insight, makes me humbler, so many things. The only negative is that one time I didn’t crush it up good enough and it freaked out my lungs But I’ve recovered from that by abstaining enough.

I don’t know about you guys but k and weed are the Best drugs for me. No doubt about it.

I have to limit myself to certain amounts if I buy it because otherwise I’ll go too crazy on my . I’ve learned the ins and outs of k a lot over the past year. I first used it in 2013 said it was my favorite drug. Then not again till August 2017

I wrestled with thoughts of do I really wanna keep doing this, at first. But move on k is a love affair like me and marijuana has been since 2008 mostly.

Couple more things is maybe koincidences always occur but k helps you see them more. Thought that’s just the nature of higher power. The universe came into play out of natural almost coincidental order so everything in it must contain coincidence too. Idk maybe I’m nuts to think stuff like that. I’m not very good at understanding philosophy but getting better now!!!

and I’ve only been in a k hole 4 times which were all mixed with other drugs. So imo my meds block k a little bit. But add in a shit ton of weed, or some mdma or some shrooms that’s the only way I achieved k hole on my dopamine antagonist Meds. I’m not a chemist either. But I know ketamine still works a great deal for me. .2 never is gonna put me into a k hole alone. I always came out of the k hole blabbering about God and stuff and how much god I saw in the k holes. Whether it was just a feeling, a sense, a presence, or I physically saw god in the k hole.

Thanks for reading and letting me dhare

Last edited:
I ahad a similar experience on a high dose of mushrooms once.

My vision was overloaded and everything became white and at that moment I realized that I was god; I knew everything that was, is, and ever will be.. and I felt completely content knowing that I would never be able to explain it to anyone.

It was a beautiful experience.

Haha well it was my carelessness with acid that really sent me down a psychological crazyness for a while in the first place. And then later I would come off these meds and do mostly shrooms. Although I’ve wrestled with agnosticism , atheism , and stuff. I come from a multi religious background in my family. I’d like to say I like the Tao. If I had to pick a favorite for philosophies with religious backgrounds .

After a k binge which i think I have a bit trouble controlling once I get it. But after the binge “god” which I call it is very absent in my life. After a few days I’m done with the binge. Someone mentioned synchronicity. But I believe in God even after the binges, just don’t see it at that Point But I can’t forget.

I used to share with a friend now I’m riding solo in life mostly. It’s nice to talk to people I can relate to in opinion on Drugs for once again lol.

but usually when I buy k it’s a gram at a time. Sometimes go crazy buy up to 7 grams

and do it in a week or so

I made a gram last a week once I thought that was a feet

Maybe should limit to a gram in purchases. Honestly I was jonesing for some Earlier and after like a while, so I see the addiction. I just could never do it every day. It makes me too manic in a sense.

1 night a month would be difficult. Especially in the winter I want it more I get bad moods/seasonal depression in the winter

And the k really seems to help

I thought about trying the clinics u know.

but it’s expensive

Right now cannabis would usually do the trick but I have some schwag only it sucks im pissed K would really help me right now but alas I don’t have a way to get it...pretty broke

Well just gonna have to deal with life smoking my shitty weed what a pity!!! Lol. Jk.