• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

See how much marijuana a Colorado resident consumes in a year

To put this in perspective, I think the most I've probably smoked in a single day (of good quality weed) is probably half an ounce. I have heard of others smoking much more per day too.

i can make a 1/4 ounce last a month at least by using a vaporizer and only taking 1 or 2 hits per 2 hours per night lol. I often just quit for days at a time too, sometimes i just don't like it. However i used to smoke 3 grams per day, so shit that's well over half a pound a month. My father is a medicinal smoker and god damn, he smokes more than anyone i've ever known, can easily go through a QP in 2 weeks. I'm not sure how he does it.

joints are such a waste, vaporizers really get the most out of your cannabis. Especially my pretty volcano. My dad hates the volcano and only smokes joints/pipe so no wonder he goes through so much. Not to mention rolling 1 gram joints several times a day.

Yeah with my vape an 1/8 lasts me a good 2 months although a lot of the time it's just to help with sleep. I still smoke out of my bong maybe 2-3 times a month (I prefer the high). If I could still afford it I would probably do more though.

^ Heavy hitter.

Yeah I spoiled myself when I first got into weed, and now for whatever reason, weed is so much more potent than it used to be. I don't even think it's the difference between medical grade and what I was getting out in Virginia (a majority of the country is supplied by California if it's top quality weed), I think it's some weird and quite awesome form of reverse tolerance.

I've only had a single 0.1 to 0.15 gram bowl pack so far today, just got home, about to have a second pack. It would be rare for me to go through more than 1g per day now.

If weed was legal and cheap here (or I could grow my own) I'd probably smoke between 1-3 grams a day/night, depending on work and if I had to go out and do much etc. If I was really busy, maybe 1 gram, if I was home all day not doing too much them probably closer to 3.

I can make 3.5 last two weeks, smoking daily, sometimes two-three times. My friend has called my joints prison joints. I get plenty high.

The most quality weed I've smoked\vaped was around 2.5 grams. I'm extremely sensitive to weed. These days a gram of good shit last me 4-5 days and I smoke a couple times a day.