Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Second time rolling - going with a first timer

clben

Greenlighter
Hey all,

Three months ago I tried MDMA for the first time and it was awesome, though my friend had measured the dose for me by eye and I wasn't really confident how much I took initially. Later in the night I got a bit greedy and took too much. Had an amazing night but the 4 day comedown was entirely my own fault! I'd like to avoid this in future.

Anyway, I'm going out again in a few weeks (I wanted to leave it 3/4 months between rolls, I know many people don't, but I don't want that feeling to being normalised!) and a friend is joining, who has never tried it before. I want to ensure she has a better time than I did (regarding the come down) so have looked into it and it seems the following is pretty ideal for a first time roll. 120mg, followed by 60mg a few hours later. Does this seem reasonable enough for a first timer?

Secondly, I'm going to buy precise scales to ensure it's measured correctly and put it in some gelatin capsules. I want to get the dose exactly right, so my question is...Do I put exactly 120mg in one capsule, and 60mg in the other, or do I (based on the fact MDMA seems to be on average 80% purity from good dealers) put 120mg + 20% or so mg more, and 60% + 20% more.

I know that sounds kind of OTT, but I want to get the dosing just right for a great (and safe) night out.

edit: I also want to test the stuff we get, does this look okay? https://www.reagent-tests.uk/

Thanks

Last edited:
yes you want the marquis reagent for confirming the presence of pure MDxx.

yes you do two caps but just make sure you can tell which has the lower dose.

but to minimize the chance of a comedown, i'd advise against re-dosing. you mention taking too much later on in the night. this is the direct cause of your horrible comedown. low doses no more than 150mg are perfect all round mdma doses ime.

i never re-dose and never comedown in any negative fashion:).

be safe

For a first timer you really don't need to re-dose to have a solid night since they will have absolutely no tolerance. Without properly testing for purity there's no way to know how pure your stuff is so I couldn't give you any advice on how much extra to throw in there, but if you have mg scales, measure out 120-150 and take it in one without a re-dose. That's the best way to avoid a comedown and even for a second timer that should be fine for the night, and especially for a first timer. Lots of people who have been taking it for ages still don't re-dose, it's a good way to keep your tolerance down.

I sort of fucked my tolerance by thinking I always had to take more each time for the same effect, now I have around 200mg +100mg re-dose and pretty miserable comedowns, so taking some time off it.

120mg, followed by 60mg a few hours later. Does this seem reasonable enough for a first timer?
That's too much. 120 mg is more than enough for a first timer, no need to re-dose.

Secondly, I'm going to buy precise scales to ensure it's measured correctly and put it in some gelatin capsules. I want to get the dose exactly right, so my question is...Do I put exactly 120mg in one capsule, and 60mg in the other, or do I (based on the fact MDMA seems to be on average 80% purity from good dealers) put 120mg + 20% or so mg more, and 60% + 20% more.
Exactly 120 mg, don't overthink it.

It really is pointless measuring out your MDMA dose on a scale, if you actually have no idea the potency of your MDMA, even if your MDMA is for example 70 % pure .
Measuring out a 120 mg dose would be less than that unless it's pure MDMA, hope your good with math lol

How do you test the potency of MDMA? I've seen a few youtube videos where people say "its 76% pure" and so on, how do they reach this number?

Drugslab seems pretty authentic to me. If they wanted to make shit up, why not say something impressive like 95%?

Interesting, I guess that would be too expensive for individuals not to mention suspicious. But yeah, look up drugslab on youtube, they are dutch students authorized to do trip reports. You might find it entertaining. I know what drugs I WONT do thanks to their channel. :D
Edit: sorry for derailment of topic.