• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Second Kambo Experience

G_Chem

Moderator: OD
Staff member
So I had my second Kambo experience about a month and a half ago now.. My first one was very interesting in which my brother and I administered to each other. We were going to do 5 dots each but we both could only get one on before violent vomiting and symptoms started. We both needed the spot wiped off immediately. We aren’t exactly lightweights so I began to think my particular Kambo stick (a flat piece of wood with frog secretions coated into it) is very potent. My other experience can be linked if necessary.

My second experience was much different and I now see that indeed I have a strong stick lol.

I did the usual fasting overnight and then waited all day for my girl to get home to watch me (first mistake, I should have done it in the morning because it makes vomiting easier). I also juiced some apples I found on a hike and drank that which may have effected things.

She gets home and I self inflict 3 burn marks. I feel it’s necessary to do it yourself, makes you stronger in the mind. I then applied 3 dots this time and waited.

The effects of warmth and tingling were felt but the nausea wasn’t coming as fast. After a few minutes I had her spray the dots and soon after the nausea/puking came.

Unlike last time I let the puking go for awhile before I wiped off the venom. I’ve heard that as the color of your bile darkens the more “shit/toxin/new age crap” gets released. My puke kept getting darker until it was almost a dark brown, I’d never seen it before in my life.

An hour passed and I wasn’t getting any better, which was odd because the first time I felt fine after an hour or two. I went into the shower to try and take the chill/nausea away.

This when something interesting happened, it was like I was releasing all this pent up emotion at once. It was like I couldn’t get it out of me fast enough, I was crying, I was laughing, my dick was hard cuz I was horny, I was howling like an animal.. All at the same time.

This lasted for about an hour, and over time I began to channel it via humming because I couldn’t handle it any other way.

It was far from over though, I spent the next 16-24 hours puking my guts out. Everything. This isn’t unusual for me, I suffer from cyclic vomiting syndrome so I used to get this somewhat frequently but these last years I haven’t had any episodes due to better diet and health.

This time was different though, for about a week after I was spent. No energy, felt down. Was worried I fucked myself up. But then a week after my energy came back better than ever.

Long story short I took my life by the horns again and after having a bad past half year luck with work, I got myself making money again. I’m the one with the power over my happiness and success.

There’s more but gotta go for now, edit in more later maybe..

-GC

Wow, that's amazing. :) Kambo is really interesting to me, I've read of some really transformative accounts, which is really interesting as it is not a psychedelic, it seems there isn't really a mental experience, it's more physical/energy related.

Thanks man :) sorry too I kinda got distracted and half assed the thread.

So to give a bit better description, indeed you are correct it how it’s nothing like a psychedelic (yet still kinda is..) so many people ask about that based on the effects.

It feels like you stepping up to deaths door and giving the guy behind a wave (or a big middle finger depending who you are) before walking back down. The distinct feeling that you are dying seems to linger in the back of the mind.

The after effects though are what it’s all about. It seems as though for the first few hours your hit with an opioid like compound which wears off after 3-4 hours. Then there is a compound which quite clearly effects at least NE but probably others as well which ramps up.

My first experience this was felt a few hours after the experience when the dopey stage left me and hunger took over. I was smoking weed but feeling nothing (common when my NE system is pumping) and decided to grab a burger at the fast food joint.

When I walked in it was like my vision and hearing were on next level clarity. My normally blurry vision was crystal clear, and I was fully aware of everyone around me and what they were saying. The way my mind works I was assessing everyone as either a threat or not, and my mind honed in on possible threats where I could focus in on a persons conversation that was a good distance away behind me.

I felt this sense that those around me were so caught in their own world, numb to everything around them. I felt I was like that too not but a few hours before but now I had broken out.

This time however the energy and clarity came while I was still puking, and having an adrenaline feeling while sick is not good.

But with the bigger dose came a much longer after energy period. I’d say the first time I felt NE effects, increased energy with also increased anxiety, for about 2 weeks with a slight rebound after giving decreased energy for a week or two.

This time the energy lasted a month or more with seemingly no comedown. A week after the experience I drove days across the country to immediately start work at 10 hours a day 6 days a week of prettt tough manual labor while simultaneously handling the business side of my job which isn’t easy either.

More later though gotta go again lol.

-GC

Thank you for sharing your experience.

Kambo is a wonderful medecine. I have the chance to know a wonderful practicionner who's helping me with that medecine. I wouldn't be OK with doing kambo at home without somebody with a medical background with me.

I'm blacking out with 5-6 dots. I got some big mental and energetic blockages gone, and it helps a lot to get clean of candida. I have a feel that kambo is a lot more than peptides, it has a spirit, and things happen in every day life after.

I want to get free of my mercury toxicity before going back to kambo. I need to get these dental amalgalms out safely and chelate a bit. There's a lot of talk about mercury in cheap drug synthesis; mercury toxicity might be a problem for a lot of people here.

Last edited:
Thank you for sharing your experience.

Kambo is a wonderful medecine. I have the chance to know a wonderful practicionner who's helping me with that medecine. I wouldn't be OK with doing kambo at home without somebody with a medical background with me.

I'm blacking out with 5-6 dots. I got some big mental and energetic blockages gone, and it helps a lot to get clean of candida. I have a feel that kambo is a lot more than peptides, it has a spirit, and things happen in every day life after.

I want to get free of my mercury toxicity before going back to kambo. I need to get these dental amalgalms out safely and chelate a bit. There's a lot of talk about mercury in cheap drug synthesis; mercury toxicity might be a problem for a lot of people here.
What in the fuck are you talking about?

What in the fuck are you talking about?

Mercury is in vaccines, in food and in dental amalgalms, and it's very bad for you. Linked to depression, multiple sclerosis, suicidal ideation, fibromyalgia, constant fatigue syndrome, Lyme, candida, some strange auto-immune troubles, ...

Also, mercury can be used in the synthesis of many drugs, probably that some clandestine labs are using it.

There are some specific protocols to get clean of mercury, but they have to be followed very carefully or you can end up very sick or crazy.

I know no common synrhesis that use mercury.
I believe you are thinking of hat makers. As in the mad hatter. Don't know where they used mercury in making hats I think they used it like poppers a small psychotic reward after you finished making a hat.

At the risk of sounding sceptical, Is it not possible that putting oneself through an ordeal like this is bound to make one feel better once it's over?

The elation felt from having survived must be taken into account surely?

^^^Oh I’m sure that is def a component to the whole thing but the after effects are very much mediated by some substance in the venom.

From my research one of them acts on the NE system and this is what gives the increased energy, sharper vision/hearing, etc. It’s also the reason why I had anxiety for a week or two after my first session.

Now that I’m out about my cancer I should mention I did this session in hopes it’d fight my tumors but apparently no success or minimal at least.

My thought is that this venom in conjunction with a psychedelic like Mescaline or LSD could be a potent combo for getting folks out of ruts. Obviously the energy boosting effects don’t last but maybe the few weeks can give the user enough time to change poor habits.

Still a lot of research to be done on this one.

-GC

I know no common synrhesis that use mercury.
I believe you are thinking of hat makers. As in the mad hatter. Don't know where they used mercury in making hats I think they used it like poppers a small psychotic reward after you finished making a hat.
MDMA and meth can be reduced with an aluminium-mercury amalgalm.

^^^Oh I’m sure that is def a component to the whole thing but the after effects are very much mediated by some substance in the venom.

From my research one of them acts on the NE system and this is what gives the increased energy, sharper vision/hearing, etc. It’s also the reason why I had anxiety for a week or two after my first session.

Now that I’m out about my cancer I should mention I did this session in hopes it’d fight my tumors but apparently no success or minimal at least.

My thought is that this venom in conjunction with a psychedelic like Mescaline or LSD could be a potent combo for getting folks out of ruts. Obviously the energy boosting effects don’t last but maybe the few weeks can give the user enough time to change poor habits.

Still a lot of research to be done on this one.

-GC

My kambo practicionner told me about a woman who healed from cancer with kambo, sananga, ayahuasca, personnal work and vegetarian food. She should be dead now, but instead she's completely healed.

I wish you the best on your path to Healing.

I have to say it sounds very unpleast but whatever floats your both on your quest for enlightenment.

You're right of course about the Mercury but that synthesis for meth is very uncommon I don't know anything about mdma synths

Yup. Norepinephrine, that flight or fight response type feeling. It’s a low level but enough to increase energy and focus (seemingly more too) while also giving the user a tad bit of anxiety.

I should note this last experience I felt zero of the anxiety afterwards tho so idk.. Just energy and motivation.

-GC