• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Sealed edibles or herb buried in shampoo bottle

Speed King

Bluelighter
I'm traveling to Disney via airplane. I don't think I could go for 4-5 days without herb. I'd prefer sealed edibles for obivious reasons, but may have to bring herb in shampoo.

I am leaving on New Year's Day.

Any suggestions? Planned on putting it inside checked luggage.

Thanks

Last edited:
:? Hey SK...The MMJ I get is double vacuum sealed from the dispensary, whether bud or oil or RSO.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I thought your state was legal for MMJ. I thought you'd signed up. How is helping your pain and/or depression, as opposed to getting launched?

I'm still trying different strains for pain relief (which I don't get) and/or escape from despair of said pain (I get, but can't use it while driving or working).

Would love to hear which strains you prefer?

I think you'll be fine just putting it in your luggage, but sealed is best. Biggest worry is they'll steal it haha

Thanks FM. I like double checking.

Dixi, there are catches so far. Family is not hip to the one thing that takes most all of the pain away. Also, we'll say it's slightly prohibitively expensive and that is at the correct price.

Kinda going a bit off topic dixi, but even if I had every stitch of paperwork and card, I'm pretty sure this doesn't qualify.

Aside from stronger withdrawal due to the medicinal usage(subjective) it works great for attitude/depression, pain and the fun of it !!