• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc scutellaria nana experience

markosheehan

Bluelighter
does anyone have experience with scutellaria nana?

Is it as strong as it is hyped up to be?

remember that this is different to Scutellaria lateriflora. as it is supposed to be a lot stronger

Not me. Sounds like a potential kava-like high?

This species seems to grow in way-northern California, up by the volcanoes. Wouldn't be a bad road trip excuse in the spring.

If you are from around that area you should !

I'm not from the USA. I think I saw something saying it's illegal to remove it from the ground as it's in danger of going extinct.

I'm researched everything I could on the internet about it. So I have came across I think 3 reports saying it's quite strong. Others said it was not but IMO they confused it with some other skullcap species as many are inactive.

Some guy said it's as strong as marijuana.

It's as struggle to even find the seeds online.

It's too bad, I suddenly wish this was like National Geographic. Because those flowers are sprinkled over a part of the state that's pretty remote, like it'd be a six hour drive just to get to the area, and hours more crossing mountains. I've been just south of there, where the Sierras peter out and turn into volcanoes (Lassen), the farthest north in CA I've been.

You could fund my expedition in search of the mysterious NorCal Skullcap, and I'll film it. On the way I could interview the weird natives, which up there should all be marijuana growers or off-the-grid survivalists or tweakers. I could have a scary run-in with a bear or two, and finally after two grueling weeks come across a beautiful hillside covered with pretty blossoms, mow it down and run before any rangers catch me.

Maybe a GoFund Me? I don't know how those work. I'll let my hair and beard grow out while you figure out the logistics.