• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Scraping the Bowl.

Nighthowl

Bluelighter
Finishing up the last of the resin I've scraped from a broken bowl. Usually have my own stash, but due to some bad luck I am out at the moment. Just wanted to hop on here and chat. I have taken to caffeine pills and sudafed in the hopes of triggering a manic episode (I am Bipolar). Oh well, back to the resin. At least it's something, lol.

If your looking to chat, you should hit up some of the social threads(there's one for CD somewhere...)! :) Threads are usually supposed to have a bit more purpose then just being a statement but your new here so it's alright. Welcome!

You should take a second to acquaint yourself with the forums rules and some discussion areas have extra rules so make sure to read theirs as well!

Pretty sure everyone's scraped sone resin here or there, no real not to if the piece is broken and your out/feel like getting stoned!

Thanks. I'll check them out. Apologies for the short posts. Just need that connection to people yaknow. Oh, and I have another piece, the bowl I scraped is one I had for 10yrs before sadly dropping it outside. Thankfully it was loaded with resin, lol. Has tided me over for the last week. Thanks for the reply and I'm off to check out the threads you spoke of.

Don't worry about, many new users make similar mistakes and he'll sometimes people who have been here far longer do too! It really has nothing to do with the length, it's more that usually threads are questions or have something to promote a bit more discussion. When you have something drug specific or say mental health(like the bipolar thing)you can just hit up the social threads to make short or long posts about that sort of thing. Dependent on where your at too you may get a quicker response and the socials are where users just kick it and chat back and forth!

That's sad losing an old piece, if it was glass, props for having it so long though! With ten years worth of resin you should be high for months!;)

That's gross to smoke resin. But I have done it with friends before. The high doesn't last as long but it gets the job done if your out.

Haha a tru pot head has been there my friends....several times! Scrape away n enjoy till your nex score

Try disolving it in alcohol, then filtering it through a coffee filter.

Try disolving it in alcohol, then filtering it through a coffee filter.

This ^^^
The thc in the resin will dissolve into the alcohol and any ash/other gnarly material will be left behind in the filter. Then put inside a glass / porcelain bowl and allow the alcohol to evaporate completely. It's also alot less tedious than sitting there with a nail picking at the goop lol.