Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Scoring on holiday

Status
Not open for further replies.

MUSHET

Bluelighter
I'm away on holiday for a week on Saturday with my 60 year old uncle, I'm 34. Off to Tenerife for a piss up basically, all inclusive holiday. He is divorced and I am separated, so last Chrimbo whilst drunk and in the midst of a Pink Floyd discussion he invited me to go away with him, I obviously said 'Aye!'

He loves a bevy and still smokes his weed, although now looks like Homer Simpson but not yellow.

We are staying in Costa Adeje, anybody familiar with Tenerife, I imagine heading down to Las Americas is the place to get sorted for most things, don't really want to get ripped off or raped up an alley, any pointers for me?

This sounds a lot like sourcing. Not the sort of question we want to be asking here.

You've also just given out your travel plans, which is a bit ill-advised if you plan on getting up to no good. (Unless you're really an undercover cop and going to bust anyone answering .....)

Mushet, I would suggest the editing of your post as this does sound very much like sourcing and that is not allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.